Options

To Gluadmin.. Drop Rate Horrible!

iodvariodvar Registered Users 10 Posts
I just began playing on iOS from Android and the drop rate is horrible. Obviously Android hasn't received whatever nerfs you have implied to iOS but I am on the verge of uninstalling. This is money your company will loose from your precious IAP and I am sure I am not the only one experiencing this. I have played through 18 levels with one... I repeat one blue drop zero purple drops and the majority being grey drops. If your strategy is forcing players to purchase all their gear via lottery you are sadly mistaking as I have tried this method also, dropping gems into rolls and gaining nothing of value. Please reconsider your actions and readjust the drop rate so your customers are satisfied.

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    silencehuntsilencehunt Registered Users 37 Posts
    How much % luck you have i self have 83% so the most of the time i have blue or higher by cyclop
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    yes, what is your IIF (item find). Some players have 200% and they say they get much better loot

Edit: I do agree though that bosses drop to much grey and green and not enough gold regs
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    IIF doesn't really affect the quality of the items you get, but the quantity of it. But then again the more items you get, the higher chance you got for getting gold items, which is still very low.
  • Options
    YnrohYnroh Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ok sirs. I killed jade cyclops maybe half a million times since the updated and i didnt get a single legendary item. And btw i have fully upgraded chad sword and complete unbreakable set that will make my iff 396.44%. I plead my case it is up to you to judge. Thank you.
  • Options
    Ynroh wrote: »
    Ok sirs. I killed jade cyclops maybe half a million times since the updated and i didnt get a single legendary item. And btw i have fully upgraded chad sword and complete unbreakable set that will make my iff 396.44%. I plead my case it is up to you to judge. Thank you.

You have been glu'd by glu.

Btw did I misread or did the OP say that Android has higher drop rate?
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    half a mil seem pretty far fetch. jade forest only been out for 2 weeks r so even if you 1 shot him it still take 10sec per kill. thats 6kill per min, 360 per hr. Half a mil requires 1388.8 hrs of play time. thats almost 2 months of time assuming you dont eat or sleep.

If you want Glu to pay attention atleast make it reasonable.
  • Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    Playing on both devices, I've noticed android does have better drop rates.
  • Options
    I want android now...but wait they don't have jade forest O.o
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I want android now...but wait they don't have jade forest O.o

maybe that's why we have better drop rates!

Though is it normal to play l.Helgard 4 times in a row and get only greys and greens? And 15 times in a row and not get 1 purple or gold?
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    half a mil seem pretty far fetch. jade forest only been out for 2 weeks r so even if you 1 shot him it still take 10sec per kill. thats 6kill per min, 360 per hr. Half a mil requires 1388.8 hrs of play time. thats almost 2 months of time assuming you dont eat or sleep.

If you want Glu to pay attention atleast make it reasonable.

I think you not heard the sarcasm in his post. I am over 7000 kills now, still nothing... So its damn terrible...
  • Options
    iodvariodvar Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yes the drop rate on Android is not nerfed yet, they are behind on patches and updates. I am now at level 26 and unable to find a weapon able to Kill Normal Niam.... I am still stuck with the upgraded green weapon from Cyclops. The drop rate on iOS is broken plain and simple.