Options

Revive to easy to press and waste 70 gems!

harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
Twice now I have wasted 70 gems on hitting revive when I died and was pressing attack.

Please change it so that you have to click are you sure you want to revive?? and make that button in a different location so it is not easy to accidently click.

Has anybody else had this problem? If so please post here.

Comments

• Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I agree it should be like 45 gems for a revive.
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I have done the same. I dont know if many people noticed but glu switched the button layout. They know that most likely you will be pressing the right side of the screen because the attack button is there. That is why the stuff that costs gems are on the right side now. Sneaky little trick to have you spending gems.

To fix this problem there needs to be confirmation on any gem purchase
  • Options
    MikoDjanMikoDjan Registered Users 1 Posts
    jerzy448 wrote: »
    To fix this problem there needs to be confirmation on any gem purchase
    Plus one!!!
  • Options
    KalverenKalveren Registered Users 5 Posts
    I just wasted 70 gems the same way I am very unhappy.
  • Options
    MasiyahinMasiyahin Registered Users 9 Posts
    MikoDjan wrote: »
    Plus one!!!

Plus two! totally agree.. accidentally bought inventory slots.. didnt ask for confirmation.. on revive also.. fml
  • Options
    nikkzpoginikkzpogi Registered Users 1 Posts
    you really expect Glu will change that? we oughta know them by now. it's all about the money and not the freebies. expect more "accidental" buttons in the future patches! :D
  • Options
    SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    I came to the forums and logged in to make this exact thread/suggestion. There are confirmations for most actions that irreversibly remove (or add) some form of currency from you-- offerings, selling, fusions, evolution, etc., so why would there not be a confirmation for this? I had 71 from just playing the game, watching videos etc; but then I get killed by hellboy and brush against the revive button, and boom now I have 1 gem... I was planning to buy gems but now I know that if you have more than 70 at any time you are at risk of losing them, so there is no way I would purchase any gems while this gross error still exists.

The real question is, given that most people with more than 70 gems probably purchased some, so Glu, why on earth would you punish your paying customers for being paying customers? I will not become one until this little 'scheme' is removed.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Sikarios wrote: »
    I came to the forums and logged in to make this exact thread/suggestion. There are confirmations for most actions that irreversibly remove (or add) some form of currency from you-- offerings, selling, fusions, evolution, etc., so why would there not be a confirmation for this? I had 71 from just playing the game, watching videos etc; but then I get killed by hellboy and brush against the revive button, and boom now I have 1 gem... I was planning to buy gems but now I know that if you have more than 70 at any time you are at risk of losing them, so there is no way I would purchase any gems while this gross error still exists.

The real question is, given that most people with more than 70 gems probably purchased some, so Glu, why on earth would you punish your paying customers for being paying customers? I will not become one until this little 'scheme' is removed.

Very well said sir! :)
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    That's why I have at least 2 revive potions on all my characters. Though the before batte page can be very dangerous since if you press the wrong thing then you may accidentally spend your gems on hp/mp/revive potion.
  • Options
    telephone484telephone484 Registered Users 17 Posts
    You can just exit the app out of the task bar.
  • Options
    SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    You can just exit the app out of the task bar.

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try that if this happens to me again.
  • Options
    RazvicoolRazvicool Registered Users 6 Posts
    Or just be careful, I just imagine everyone tapping like spastics on their phone/tablet.
    Isn't it clear that you are dead?
  • Options
    ment2008ment2008 Registered Users 4 Posts
    70 gem per resurrect = 1.5$ for resurrect
    50 gem per resurrect = 1$
    30 gem = 0.8$
    20 gem = 0.4$
    10 gem = 0.2$

no brain healthy dude will use 70 gem = 1.5$ for a 3 min run death.
    so i think the most normal price per 3 min run resurrect is the last one that 0.2$ per resurrect\10 gem.