Options

Fix the God Damn Loottable/chances!!!!!

DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
Really guys i wants to really stay calm want to be polite, but its fuc**ng ENOUGH!!!!!
Dont tell me i am crying etc because this is pure crystallized RAGE!!
I killed this god damn jade cyclopse more than 6000 times. Coz of one freaking reason: to get Murdermaker.
6000x times!! You know how mutch time and false hope it is???
Ok its hard to get it i admit it okey np i kept farming .
But that after all this shit a lvl 43 character wit around 5 k gs and 12000vp in last tournament(24!!!! Kill)
Gets Murdermaker 2 fuc*ing times in a row!!! It makes me freaking crazy!!
And its not only me, some guildmates with 1,6million!!!!! Vp in last tournament has same results than me..
You are loosing paying customers in favor of newbies.. Gratz
Minion reagents from 7.5k gs boss??? Good work...

Comments

• Options
    outerfearouterfear Registered Users 18 Posts
    I can feel you !... Thats freaking bs drop rate
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I agree, also can admin add some sort of voting to these forums?
  • Options
    KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    as all games staff care only about money not about what players wants to be ingame. admins no offense but that's the sad true.
    I can say the same for normal mode. Alredy 28 lvl warrior with 1363 GS and 4.8k VP . i'm at nian atm. the things that he drops i alredy have them. nothing worth. no new weapons or etc. for god sake 26 lvl green weapon is better then nian drops. I can't continue my adventure forward becouse of the crappy stuff. my whole equipment is at 3 stars and i die fast in "Mead River". can't even survive becouse i hit the boss with 150 dmg. WTH!!! please repair that drop database or make bossess bit easier.

Even if i decide to buy GEMS they will not help me becouse of the tardest drop rate :(
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Okay, all. Let's keep it civil.

We understand your frustration and your feedback is valued and being heard. Of course, we forum mods have no control over the game design, but the team is aware of your feedback.
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Oh god and I accidentally deleted my 2nd best monk weapon... I actually felt lucky to have the weapon after 500 kills or so.. Now i have to go through 6k kills to get another gold weapon or I will never ever get it again..I feel like quitting already.. No hope.. already spent my holidays for that weapon .. sadface indeed!!!!!!!
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Okay, all. Let's keep it civil.

We understand your frustration and your feedback is valued and being heard. Of course, we forum mods have no control over the game design, but the team is aware of your feedback.

I do hope there getting the message, cause most people realise vanity items was gonna be hard to get.

But gear shouldn't take that many kills specially when your hunting for the last few items, it unfair on players to have such a high drop rate from the beginning bosses to a incredibly low chance for the latest update.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    YnrohYnroh Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ok sir. I have been killing it since the update. Maybe half a million times or so that i killed jade cyclops. And not a single legendary dropped. So i think there is a problem. Is it?
  • Options
    SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    It doesn't seem that bad to me lol, idk! I started after the drop rate nerf update though so I don't have a frame of reference to compare to (actually I started 10 minutes before the update, then the servers went down for maintenance for like 2 days but I was already hooked!). I finished the game both normal and legendary, now at abut 6.5k GS. My biggest gripe is with the soulshards, it takes forever to get them things.
  • Options
    KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    For you all old player there is no problem cuz u have everything. For us new players... how admins want to get more players when after full gear from cyclop (normal) game is not playable when u reach nian. tell me how to kill it with 350 defence and 350 attack. don't tell me to farm for better gear becouse i alredy have it. full 3 stars . there are nothing to grind atm. and i'm stucked at nian. 2 hits and i'm down. i run like a mofo arround him and i still die from his normal hit at 3 metters from him . tell me this is normal ?!? to hit me with his paw when i'm far away.

Some devs are realy needed to read what people write and make urself ungreedy for money and start making game better . not only for payers becouse there will be no payers if u keep the game in this way.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Krinijah wrote: »
    For you all old player there is no problem cuz u have everything. For us new players... how admins want to get more players when after full gear from cyclop (normal) game is not playable when u reach nian. tell me how to kill it with 350 defence and 350 attack. don't tell me to farm for better gear becouse i alredy have it. full 3 stars . there are nothing to grind atm. and i'm stucked at nian. 2 hits and i'm down. i run like a mofo arround him and i still die from his normal hit at 3 metters from him . tell me this is normal ?!? to hit me with his paw when i'm far away.

Some devs are realy needed to read what people write and make urself ungreedy for money and start making game better . not only for payers becouse there will be no payers if u keep the game in this way.

theres nothing wrong with the drop rate of the game except Jade forest stage. Farming is too make killing easiser but mostlly you need to learn your character and the boss attack pattern.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Krinijah wrote: »

Nothing wrong with Nian, you just don't have the right equipment. You should always have purple/gold items ONLY. And you should learn the monster's attack and learn to defense, not just tap attack continuously. The drop rate for normal stages are okay so you shouldn't have a problem with it.

The only stage with drop rate problem is probably jade forest, and maybe endless mode.
  • Options
    Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    Nothing wrong with Nian, you just don't have the right equipment. You should always have purple/gold items ONLY. And you should learn the monster's attack and learn to defense, not just tap attack continuously. The drop rate for normal stages are okay so you shouldn't have a problem with it.

The only stage with drop rate problem is probably jade forest, and maybe endless mode.

Nian can b killed with a level 15 weapon which cyclops doesn't drop. Secret chamber drops both lvl 21 and 15 weapons. Farm there till u get a blue or purp. Staying far away from nian will get u killed very quickly. Stay close and learn his attacks you will quickly figure out the only 2 attacks u need to run from lol. First time u beat every boss in this game u WILL DIE if you try to trade hits with them. I just beat normal hellboy with 1300 gs. Took 8 minutes. So just stick with it u will beat him
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    I can gief you the same advice, DONT ever run away from Nian, if you range him its a certain way to get yourself killed. Nian can be killed -if you are a warrior- without hitting it. Just block all his attack and your countermove will kill it. 2 things to watch: breath(block/dodge) hug him and move left right or hit in the face when he preparing his breath attack, then he will change it to a lightning tail attack (blockable too) wich doas very little dmg. Dont forget, against Nian NEVER run! GL!
  • Options
    kyleslaterkyleslater Registered Users 9 Posts
    Nian can b killed with a level 15 weapon which cyclops doesn't drop. Secret chamber drops both lvl 21 and 15 weapons. Farm there till u get a blue or purp. Staying far away from nian will get u killed very quickly. Stay close and learn his attacks you will quickly figure out the only 2 attacks u need to run from lol. First time u beat every boss in this game u WILL DIE if you try to trade hits with them. I just beat normal hellboy with 1300 gs. Took 8 minutes. So just stick with it u will beat him

8 minutes? I'd give up and kill myself if it took me that long... I go farm something else if it takes more then 2 minutes and often if it takes more then 25 seconds.
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    People are farming and complain about drops, yet they r farming for hours. Now conmplain about an 8 min boss? These sheeps don't even know what they are talking about