Options

Glu admin can I retrieve my items back?

s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
On numerous occasions I have accidentally sold my gold items due to in game current inventory system.. Since I had bought inventory slots x 10 for total of 4 times, I accumulate 40 plus items before it says full.. So every minute or two I need to clear junks off my inventory bag.. To do manually one item per time it takes quite substantial time.. Now while rushing to sell items you are bound to sell your ONE gold amidst junk items.. Now cutting story short I just lost lvl 44 monk weapon with attk/CD/IIF.. Can I get it back? I spent my whole lunar Chinese holidays for that.. I am almost to the point of frustration to uninstall this game and quit..

Comments

• Options
    Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    Equipped items should be in a safe section and not just thrown in with the lot. A simple red boarder around equipped items would solve this issue. I have sold a few items on accident myself while farming, it's inevitable with how much you are constantly looting and selling.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    when your selling you should scroll so you can see whats ahead... then stop one or two before your gold...
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Rego001 wrote: »
    Equipped items should be in a safe section and not just thrown in with the lot. A simple red boarder around equipped items would solve this issue. I have sold a few items on accident myself while farming, it's inevitable with how much you are constantly looting and selling.

Good suggestion. Unfortunately, there is no way to retrieve the sold items at this time though.
  • Options
    when your selling you should scroll so you can see whats ahead... then stop one or two before your gold...
    You smart ass that is only feasible when u have 10 or 20 items... Not 40 to 60 ...
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Good suggestion. Unfortunately, there is no way to retrieve the sold items at this time though.

Absolutely gutted... Thanks for quick reply though..
  • Options
    silencehuntsilencehunt Registered Users 37 Posts
    Or this is a good sugestion you can set a lock up items so you dont can sell them untill you unlock it
  • Options
    KhoaKhoa Registered Users 26 Posts
    How's admin's backup progress going? I'm still waiting for my character...
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    You smart ass that is only feasible when u have 10 or 20 items... Not 40 to 60 ...

Um no thats feasible with any item amount, you have the item spot were your selling all your items at the top and you can see the 6 items below it, if you go through 6 items and still sell your legendary item, you don't deserve it
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Demonic wrote: »
    Um no thats feasible with any item amount, you have the item spot were your selling all your items at the top and you can see the 6 items below it, if you go through 6 items and still sell your legendary item, you don't deserve it

so you are saying I need to take 5 minutes to sell items while I spend 20 seconds on bosses to kill.. You are being douche bag is what I observe.. Over all problem with current inventory system is NOT user friendly that is my MAIN problem..!!

P.S I am NOT only the person having problem if you carefully go through posts in the forum except for finding posts to troll..
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    I'm more concern about the lag during the selling. Sometimes it's fast sometimes it's slow. When you're farming you don't want to waste time in your inventory.

And it's always good to see ahead of your items. When tower first came out I had 200+ items and I didn't have any problems with selling them. It was fast since there wasn't an inventory lag.

Another way to avoid selling your gold items is to go to inventory, leave, and go to inventory again. Then go to each section and start selling items from purple. Your inventory will arrange the items so that they go from gold to purple to blue to green to white.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    This will not help you this time to get your lost items back but I'll give you a good advice if you happen to do same thing again. So if you accidently sell an item do NOT close down the inventory window. Instead close down your game and restart it, you will have your item back in your inventory. The reason is that the game doesn’t save your actions to the server until you close down the inventory window so according to the server you still have that item.

gluadmin, what I really would like to see as a new feature is that after a fight when you see all the items you get, you should have a button saying "sell all" which makes all the attained items being sold instead of going into the inventory. This would really speed up the farming for people and make a lot of people spend more time playing and enjoying the game instead of nonstop pressing "Sell, OK, Sell, OK..." and getting annoyed.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    ^your idea has a higher chance of being heard if you send a suggestion/idea ticket to glu.
  • Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    Impatience has its cost.
    You apparently learned it.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    This will not help you this time to get your lost items back but I'll give you a good advice if you happen to do same thing again. So if you accidently sell an item do NOT close down the inventory window. Instead close down your game and restart it, you will have your item back in your inventory. The reason is that the game doesn’t save your actions to the server until you close down the inventory window so according to the server you still have that item.

gluadmin, what I really would like to see as a new feature is that after a fight when you see all the items you get, you should have a button saying "sell all" which makes all the attained items being sold instead of going into the inventory. This would really speed up the farming for people and make a lot of people spend more time playing and enjoying the game instead of nonstop pressing "Sell, OK, Sell, OK..." and getting annoyed.

Man ! only if u had told me earlier.. I would have retrieved at least 10 gold items... Thank u so much for the idea... Rest of you can buzz off... We don't want trolls around here.. We want constructive replies which actually helps.. Non sense hypocrites and people full of egos..
  • Options
    Here's a constructive reply.

Slow the f* down kid.
  • Options
    Limper wrote: »
    Here's a constructive reply.

Slow the f* down kid.

You are an epic example of a douche son..
  • Options
    Why? Because I don't care someone was impatient and is whining because they didn't pay attention when selling things?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Limper wrote: »
    Why? Because I don't care someone was impatient and is whining because they didn't pay attention when selling things?

Watch your language, Limper, or punitive action will be taken. This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.