Options

Hows the backup progress of the game?

I have sent 1 only ticket to admins and been waiting for more than 2 weeks. Will i really get back my characters?
And 1 more question. I cousins accidentally log in the game and created new character and play. Does that make my old characters recovery impossible?

Comments

• Options
    KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    Actualy characters here binds to the IMEI of the phone. So game staff should bind or set again the account in database to the current IMEI. many games like EW3 are on that technic.

[OFF topic]
    GLU rly needs more employee so they can answer on players questions fast. current support is dissapointless.

The game currently have many bugs and few inbalanced things but staff don't pay attention on these things.
  • Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    So currently if I play on my iPhone and I have to replace it how do I get ba the game data? Do they store this on their server or is there a way to back it up on iCloud like they give in other Glu games?

Just asking as I don't want to loose my game by updating the phone or getting a new one.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Eziekial wrote: »
    So currently if I play on my iPhone and I have to replace it how do I get ba the game data? Do they store this on their server or is there a way to back it up on iCloud like they give in other Glu games?

Just asking as I don't want to loose my game by updating the phone or getting a new one.

Currently there's no way to transfer data, but Glu admin said they might make a feature which would allow you to do so in the future.