Options

we need a RETRY button

LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
Let's get used to it, sometimes you just die. I believe it'd be a good addition to throw in a retry level button for when you do die. Right now there's only an option to accept defeat or to revive which costs 70 gems, why not a button to retry the level from the beginning so you don't have to go through all the options again and select the stage?

We know where we want to farm. Stop making things slow and shoving gem spending Down our throats Glu.

Comments

• Options
    gcoins010gcoins010 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I support this option! hope they do something with it
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I think there would not be one player who is against this.

It saves a lot of time, even scrolling the map across to get to where you want to go.
  • Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    Exactly. I don't know why they wouldn't have one
  • Options
    1evilslayer1evilslayer Registered Users 1 Posts
    I literally just created my account to post a +1000 to this. I really don't know why they wouldn't have it there...all they really doing is wasting players time AND server time, because i'm sure it loads on the server backend some while its loading on our side, when you hit 'Defeat' rather than revive.

We understand you want $ [aka diamonds], but remember, you make the game smoother and well rewarding for us to play, we will support you. If a few things were to get fixed I would spend some money, but its not bug free for me yet. Please consider a this RETRY button.

THANKS! [for an overall great game :) ]