Options

Game crashes in endless mode

Ok, I played endless mode the last 4 times and the game crashes within the first 5-10 seconds of it. I log back in and my 20 tokens are gone. This happened to me the last 4 times.

Comments

• Options
    Leonluis1Leonluis1 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I got the same but a little more of time playing about 15min then game crash and not only in endless, jade forest too
  • Options
    G0tgameG0tgame Registered Users 25 Posts
    Ok i figured it out..I restarted my phone and it doesn't crash anymore.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I believe we pushed a fix last night that should address this issue. Let us know if it continues.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    sometime i notice if i stay in endless for over 60lvl my phone (4s ios7) just lag really bad but it wont crash or anything. Just when i exit endless some menu wont response like skill or inventory. i have to force close the game to get them working again.
  • Options
    ArcovioArcovio Registered Users 8 Posts
    I've tried twice to get from level 40-50 crashed the first time at 48 ...wasted 4 energy and 4 restore ..second time got to 50 and was about to defeat and game crashed. Wasted a total f 7 restore and 8 energy for nothing. I submitted a ticket by there are being ignored. Really happy with EW3 ..may quit playing as it is becoming a waste of time and Jems
  • Options
    mikefnmikefn Registered Users 10 Posts
    Since i got the last update the game crashes all the time
  • Options
    tensionado10tensionado10 Registered Users 3 Posts
    my freind's game crashes on endless mode when we tried to play on higher levels
  • Options
    ValliumVallium Registered Users 3 Posts
    It's me was the same mistake but it's happening when I want to buy diamonds. I buy pack the was this mistake. Game throw me away I go back money was gone but diamonds Was no there. Can you help me? Me nickname is Vallium