Options

new Char Name please read

hello Glue team

first of all, I would like to say that you EW3 really succeeded.
I had only one request to you and maybe I can because who help.

I'm a big RPG fan and the naming of the character in a game is very very important for me. Now I knew not that the name for all 3 playable chars will be used.

I have some things to try to get to a new score
1 de-and re install, 2nd different gmail accounts
Unfortunately, I keep getting the actual game was loaded onto the phone. even if no old data more available on the mobile phone itself

Please help me what I need to make Android so I get a completely new game

thank you very much

Comments

• Options
    iandg.gameriandg.gamer Registered Users 1 Posts
    +1 to this. I also am not aware that the name is for the three characters and now I wouldnt play the game until I can change my character name.
  • Options
    PusciferPuscifer Registered Users 4 Posts
    maybe someone can help me?
  • Options
    Joker_1407Joker_1407 Registered Users 3 Posts
    +1 to this. I also am not aware that the name is for the three characters and now I wouldnt play the game until I can change my character name.

Same here!
  • Options
    PusciferPuscifer Registered Users 4 Posts
    @Glu please help me!
  • Options
    panzerv2panzerv2 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here, the prompt was very unclear when naming your account. This should be easy to fix. I'd delete my account but apparently that isn't possible on android. I've got no desire to play like this.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    This is great feedback- will pass this along. The issue is that the naming process is for your whole account, not for your individual character. We are looking into a way to make this more clear.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Also can you ask if they can make renaming possible with gold or gems?
  • Options
    AwakenedGamerAwakenedGamer Registered Users 12 Posts
    I am also in need of a new name my in-game name is PrimoMonk as the first toon I made was a monk....
  • Options
    I am also in need of a new name my in-game name is PrimoMonk as the first toon I made was a monk....

that's better than my game name... spastic_retard

(not really but I still don't like my game name)
  • Options
    Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts

Lol... Just Lol..... I dont blame u for wanting a name change
  • Options
    firestormfirestorm Registered Users 4 Posts
    I also want to chance my Name ... I saw that i forgot an s in my Name .. Now my Name is FiretorM... Instead of FirestorM -_-
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    This is great feedback- will pass this along. The issue is that the naming process is for your whole account, not for your individual character. We are looking into a way to make this more clear.

Clarity would be great but, why not 3 different names for the 3 DIFFERENT toons? Jim might be great for the male warrior and monk but, who would name a female Mage Jim?
  • Options
    Craigster wrote: »
    Clarity would be great but, why not 3 different names for the 3 DIFFERENT toons? Jim might be great for the male warrior and monk but, who would name a female Mage Jim?

Totally understand. The issue is that naming your account is not separated out into characters at this time (since you share resources among them).

Though, personally I don't think Jim is a great name for a male warrior. ;)
  • Options
    "Though, personally I don't think Jim is a great name for a male warrior. "

That's probably true, but it was the only name that I could think of at the time that would fit the gender specific narrative I was trying to define. Maybe a bold letter note on the "choose name" screen would work?
  • Options
    "Though, personally I don't think Jim is a great name for a male warrior. "

That's probably true, but it was the only name that I could think of at the time that would fit the gender specific narrative I was trying to define. Maybe a bold letter note on the "choose name" screen would work?

Oh, Jim is fine... though maybe less creative than others. ;)

Got some real info about this though from the team:
    "We try to make it clear in the Login page that the name is for all of your characters, but obviously a new user might overlook this. We are going to add the ability to change your player name in a future update."
  • Options
    Somehow I missed this post. This is good to know. Thanks for making it happen!
  • Options
    Somehow I missed this post. This is good to know. Thanks for making it happen!

Luckily it seemed to already be in the backlog before I brought it up... not everything works out that well. ;)
  • Options
    ...Got some real info about this though from the team:
    "...We are going to add the ability to change your player name in a future update."
    AWESOME NEWS!!!!
    THANKYOU!

and the sooner the better, so im no longer spastic retard (kidding but it is still bad).
  • Options
    ...Got some real info about this though from the team:
    "...We are going to add the ability to change your player name in a future update."

bump. name change. character change of name. character name change.

I know the development team is very busy with ios bugs (while android is mostly bug free) and new content but please remind them about this change also, it is very important to a lot of people and seems like it would be relatively easy to do.

Best recent change has been the selling fix on android.
  • Options
    AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts

OMG...lol awesome named guys
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
  • Options
    CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
    Delete ur iCloud save
    change the adv divice number
    delete the game - remove from game center (if there is)
    re dowloand
  • Options
    Caliver wrote: »
    Delete ur iCloud save
    change the adv divice number
    delete the game - remove from game center (if there is)
    re dowloand

This will wipe your characters though.
  • Options
    TheSilent(ign)TheSilent(ign) Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi,

Unless what Caliver said, there's no other way of changing your characters' name. Also gluadmin a suggestion, you could put a small text for when people are joining and creatingtheir name it will say something like "Please remember, this name will be put across all of your characters"..