Options

Soulshard Drop Rate Decrease?

bamsu03bamsu03 Registered Users 2 Posts
Has anyone else seen this(particularly for Demon Prince's)?
I was farming hellboy hundreds of kills a day getting 5-7 shards each day... Since the tournament has ended, not even 1. And I've farmed him well over a few thousand times since it's ended(even wearing 280% FI before and after). I've only gotten 1/4 as many legendary items but a decent amount of epic(they seem to have replaced the legendary drops from what I can tell).

If there has been a decrease in shard drop rate, I hate to say it, but I will be uninstalling the game. Devs have determined it's not worth a player farming hundreds of thousands of times to get an item fully upgraded but instead, must pay for it. I really hope this is not the case.

Edit: Legendary = yellow, epic = purple

Comments

• Options
    Lockecole7Lockecole7 Registered Users 9 Posts
    bamsu03 wrote: »
    Has anyone else seen this(particularly for Demon Prince's)?
    I was farming hellboy hundreds of kills a day getting 5-7 shards each day... Since the tournament has ended, not even 1. And I've farmed him well over a few thousand times since it's ended(even wearing 280% FI before and after). I've only gotten 1/4 as many legendary items but a decent amount of epic(they seem to have replaced the legendary drops from what I can tell).

If there has been a decrease in shard drop rate, I hate to say it, but I will be uninstalling the game. Devs have determined it's not worth a player farming hundreds of thousands of times to get an item fully upgraded but instead, must pay for it. I really hope this is not the case.

Edit: Legendary = yellow, epic = purple

Its definitely been lowered, since Im sure they noticed probably the number one thing players buy are them, but its still doable. Ive gotten 5 in a day and I dont kill Netherborn that quickly. (30sec-1min depending on crits)
  • Options
    niekniek Registered Users 7 Posts
    Are you guys talking IOS? Because on Android yesterday I had 11 in about 5 hours of farming (1 kill per 90 seconds from loading stage to loading stage).
  • Options
    bamsu03bamsu03 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lockecole7 wrote: »
    Its definitely been lowered, since Im sure they noticed probably the number one thing players buy are them, but its still doable. Ive gotten 5 in a day and I dont kill Netherborn that quickly. (30sec-1min depending on crits)

I'm not killing him incredibly fast(25 secs ave) but I've gotten over 50 hearts(I've upgraded a few items and that's what it's sitting at now) when I had the same amount of hearts to shards before the previous tourney... Something's definitely not right.
    niek wrote: »
    Are you guys talking IOS? Because on Android yesterday I had 11 in about 5 hours of farming (1 kill per 90 seconds from loading stage to loading stage).

Yes, sorry meant to state this was on iPhone.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    i think is just pure luck i get 1 in 30. Heard from guildmate he got 3 souls drop from HB at once twice in a row.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I've noticed glu's schemes:

Reposition buttons so that you 'accidentally' spend the currency that costs real money.

Make it so that items you need to progress are found at a level higher than you can progress to--total bowlsheet.

Decrease drop rate or skyrocket prices so that an unreasonable amount of time is spent earning in game items the 'free' way.

Seriously, gameloft doesn't do that garbage in their games. Show some dignity in your apps, not your hunger for money.