Options

Question about hellboy.

KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
So here's the question.
I alredy have 26 lvl weapon that is better then any other weapons droped in normal mode even purple one. My question is where to farm for better gear (armor,helm, etc) so i can survive at hellboy. currently he hits me with over 1k dmg and i can't survive whatever i do ... parrying etc... i need better def. my current set is some purple and some gold from Nian at 15/15 .

P.P. forgot to mention that i'm Warrior.

Comments

• Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    you need to practice using parry correctly. If you can master parry then even if you don't have any defense you can beat the Jade Cyclops with 7500 GS, like what a few others with around 2500 GS did. In order to learn to use parry right, you need to learn your enemy's moves. You can enter a battle and don't do anything other than parry, which would help you practice.
  • Options
    Thanks . I'll try it now
  • Options
    well .... when he hit the fire arrow from the sky i can't even tap to parry cuz he kill me in 2 hits.... maybe this game is not for me...
  • Options
    DFreschDFresch Registered Users 22 Posts
    Krinijah wrote: »
    well .... when he hit the fire arrow from the sky i can't even tap to parry cuz he kill me in 2 hits.... maybe this game is not for me...

You can actually parry the fire arrow from the sky thing. Takes a little practice, but it's doable. Also, if you're playing with the warrior, stay attached to HB's hip. The sky thing gets interrupted if you attack him, which is hard to do if you're keeping your distance. Once you have his attacks memorized, just stay close to him and parry away; he's actually quite easy once you get it down.
  • Options
    impossible .... can't do it ... i wait him to dissapear and when he appear i press parry but that arrow hits me and i die.
  • Options
    Also you need to time the attacks then time your attacks. Once hellboy starts kneeling and using fire pillar, it takes about 1~1.5 seconds for the pillar to land, parrying then would make you able to be invulnerable.
  • Options
    nah ... it's not for me... i'm on 3 hits from him even with 7k hp... i cannot do it
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Krinijah wrote: »
    nah ... it's not for me... i'm on 3 hits from him even with 7k hp... i cannot do it

you can try to parry the attack but its risky. after the first parry you might not have enough time to parry the second attack in time and its hard to stun him out of the attack unless you have a good weapon.

With a low weapon play it safe since that attack usually will 2-3 shots you at low GS if you failed parry. you can just run around when he do the fire arrow attack and parry the dive bomb attack. might take a while 8-10mins depends on weapon.
  • Options
    deal 140-190 dmg on him and 300 critical. but that's not the point.... i can't survive here with only 523 def.
    No idea how other players do it but i definitely cannot kill hellboy.
  • Options
    This is my current stats

6o0d.png
  • Options
    Try to get a blue lvl 26 from iron offering if you really can't parry well. It might take a few days if you don't have any offerings, so you can start playing a new character in the mean time.
  • Options
    currently playing monk. thanks for the tips guys
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    If you able to do 140-190 damage you can try bum rushing him. 3-4 hit then dash rinse and repeat.
  • Options
    pelepala i'm doin this but when he leaves on 10~15% hp i die instantly