Options

hellboy with mage...

jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
Anyone got tips? 1900 gs lvl 21 epic wand.. I cant get demon hearts from drops even with 86% IIF.. I know its easier as a warrior. But, hell boy seems incredibly hard, and id like to know if I am missing damage or if my gs needs to be raised up to 2200.. if so, were do I farm for demon hearts, and domt point me to the primer. It hasnt helped.

Comments

• Options
    Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    For starters how are you attempting to fight him?
  • Options
    Basic attack flame wave run run run run basic attack to align and flame ice block when needed one slip and 1k hit and 5 to follow. Mostly moving....
  • Options
    Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    jamesb8488 wrote: »
    Basic attack flame wave run run run run basic attack to align and flame ice block when needed one slip and 1k hit and 5 to follow. Mostly moving....

Stop running. You should only be running if you have to. Aka completely out of energy or during his pilar barrage

When he shoots the three flame walls at you step off to the side between them.
    Keep 5 to 6 feet between you to help avoid his implosion attack. When you see him teleport for it hit the ice teleport to move yourself away. Do not press any directions let it take you straight back.

The only time you should run in this fight is during his flame pilar barrage. Just run back and forth and not in circles to avoid them.

I you find yourself constant running out of energy. You may need to level to unlock more energy back per hit. If you find it too hard to do the dance with him because it's taking way too long...it's time to upgrade your weapon
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Kill him and Legend Cyclops with 1100gs
    You fight him the same way you play warrior. Use freeze as parry, but run away when it still on cooldown. It even easier for mage, because you don't really need to time your freeze. However if you use your freeze as teleport to just get away and not freeze him, you will die.

Stay close to him is way more easier to win, than running around.
  • Options
    bulldozerbulldozer Registered Users 39 Posts
    For demon hearts I found heroes road the best, farm it over and over but if you get bore then any instance after heroes road can drop hearts.
  • Options
    I never killed him on my warrior. And I have farmed all of them from heros road to hellgard. 30 times each. And I never got a single demon heart