Options

maintenance or jade update broken? EW3 loop loading...

So yesterday and the day before I was faced with a warning error after defeating bosses which in turn resulted in all loots found on bosses being lost... then later last night I had this happen roughly 5+ times in a row! So I decided to restart my game to find my game downloading files during load screen, it turns out that jade bosses had been released yay!!! Finally android users get the new bosses sweet!

BUT then this morning when trying to start the game up it just results in endless loops of loading to character select screen then restarts to the loading screen again... then to character select back to loading screen over and over Grrrr!
Any one else faced with this error/problem? Or are we all just victims to a mainatnace that no ones aware of?

Comments

• Options
    bulldozerbulldozer Registered Users 39 Posts
    No one care to share their input on this matter? Bad community for such a good game.
    And no admin to share the games status on the matter...
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    All IOS users have been there done that.
    Game was down for 2 days while endless and jade forest was released.

Will have bugs for awhile after its just released.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Hmm jade was working fine last night but then this morning its just loading constantly in a loop.. would be awesome if a member of glu would actually take notice of the forums and keep its community updated or even release a status thread explaining what's happening but instead they leave us in the dark...

The Facebook page is useless just pictures posted and no info on what's happening :confused:
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    bulldozer wrote: »
    No one care to share their input on this matter? Bad community for such a good game.
    And no admin to share the games status on the matter...

At least you could specify if you're on Android or IOS.
    I had this problem on Android 4 hours ago, now it's working fine. Restart your phone/tablet and try again.
  • Options
    raven75raven75 Registered Users 6 Posts
    A lot of people have this problem. Support any ideas?
  • Options
    Trainelu wrote: »
    At least you could specify if you're on Android or IOS.
    I had this problem on Android 4 hours ago, now it's working fine. Restart your phone/tablet and try again.

Did you read my first post??
    As it mentions jade was released yesterday and the "yay android finally got jade bosses" clearly identified I'm talking about android since iOS have had jade bosses a few weeks already and if I was talking about iOS I wouldn't get excited about the patch being released for android...

Also I have restarted my tablet many times and still the same problem, I was going to reinstall the game but I don't want to risk it in case it wipes and resets my character.
  • Options
    Great so I uninstalled and reinstalled the damn game and now the game loads fine but my characters have all been reset! And all the money I paid for gems is a waste... just great!
  • Options
    jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    bulldozer wrote: »
    Great so I uninstalled and reinstalled the damn game and now the game loads fine but my characters have all been reset! And all the money I paid for gems is a waste... just great!

That sucks, I guess its ticket time for most of us which means more time on their behalf for their mistakes, go glu fail.
  • Options
    To be honest its a joke... no active admin on the forums... the community is ignored! And now I'm stuck waiting for a week or so for a ticket response! Its a joke that such a decent game is run so poorly!