Options

Help on name changing.

So I'm new to this forum now.
I played Eternity Warriors 2 before, and I get to know Eternity Warriors 3 now.
I chose Monk as my hero, and I created a name specified for my Monk, called SinMonkDy.
So then I realised that one name is for all the heroes.
Could I change my name in any way?
I tried to reinstallvalready but it couldn't work and just giving me back the old one.
I don't mind losing my heroes levels, because playing again might be a good thing.
So I wish anyone could help me with this?

Comments

• Options
    panzerv2panzerv2 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yeah I'd like to know this as well. Apparently it's possible on an iOS device by deleting the information on the game from the cloud as well as the device, however I'm a Kindle Fire HDX and this method does not work. I tried deleting the game from the device and the cloud but it simply doesn't work. Kind of silly and it seems like it'd be something easy to fix.

At the very least you should inform people that the name they're choosing is the name for all their characters and that they'll be stuck with it. The way it's worded does not currently indicate that. Or better yet, let them delete characters in game.
  • Options
    EpicScarEpicScar Registered Users 3 Posts
    What i really prefer is like making a notice before a player create a name.
    Then, make an item that can change the name, and it's costly.
    Another thing is a report, they can report for a minor changes for their name like BigBoss, player typed BigBoaa.
    By the way, deleting a character shouldn't be a good choice , because somebody could take his/her friend's phone/tablets to play and purposely delete his/her character and it's no good. OR making a password/pin system when you wanted to delete a character.
    And also maintain the one, if we delete our EW3 and download it back, everything is still the same. Sometimes accidentally delete it or anything else.

I do really hope you guys can do these and also help me to change it.
    Thank you so much.
  • Options
    firestormfirestorm Registered Users 4 Posts
    I die a mistake i registered my Account ans forgot an "s" is there any way you guys can help me to edit my Name ?
  • Options
    Sry did xD
  • Options
    mikefnmikefn Registered Users 10 Posts
    I had to switch phone is there any way to retreive my data when i start the game in the new phone i try to enter my original name and it says that it is in use am i able to download the data to my new phone ,,please help
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    mikefn wrote: »
    I had to switch phone is there any way to retreive my data when i start the game in the new phone i try to enter my original name and it says that it is in use am i able to download the data to my new phone ,,please help

Here's some info on that: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?94451-FAQ-Changing-devices-or-using-multiple-devices-to-play-EW3
  • Options
    Is there a way to help me Admin ? I just need an s in my ingame Name
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    firestorm wrote: »
    Is there a way to help me Admin ? I just need an s in my ingame Name

All the info is in the thread- we have no visibility into your game account. Closing this thread now.
This discussion has been closed.