Options

Ridiculous

KaigensDadKaigensDad Registered Users 5 Posts
This is such bullshit, idk if drops r broken or not but I have been farming legendary cyclops for the 31 gold sword for 2 weeks straight everyday and still hasn't dropped I get majority greens and I can't kill nian with what I currently have. I spent 20$ I'm gems to try and get something and still got blue crap. Glu is ur shit broken?

Comments

• Options
    jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Obviously is broken indeed. Ever since endless tower has been introduced, and its drop rate decreased it has had an impact on normal dungeon item drop like demon hearts from mead river to hellgard. I have farmed all 30 times each with 85% iif and not one single demon heart has dropped.. all I need is 6 so I can progress my gear to its 2500 gs to kill hellboy.

I will not buy any more gems on a game that has been molded into a money market by inexperienced greedy game creators.
  • Options
    KopiKopi Registered Users 5 Posts
    Well no point buying gems for equipments, cuz u will be stuck either way. The cash offering first of has really really bad drop rate. Second even if u get some crappy blues, u can only fused up to 1 level and unable to evolve cuz u need reagents that are only available in legendary mode after cyclope or pay by gems for them. Wat u can do is basically try to kill hellboy in normal and continue farm him for gold or purple items, get them up max. Hellboy drops demon sigil, demon hearts and demon soulshard to evolve. Then after try taking on legendary cyclope. But even at 3200 Gs, its damn hard to bring his hp down. Time consuming. Either way its pretty screwed up at this stage.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    KaigensDad wrote: »
    This is such bullshit, idk if drops r broken or not but I have been farming legendary cyclops for the 31 gold sword for 2 weeks straight everyday and still hasn't dropped I get majority greens and I can't kill nian with what I currently have. I spent 20$ I'm gems to try and get something and still got blue crap. Glu is ur shit broken?

hi Kai
    my advice to you play this game dont rush you have to play very patient indeed because weapon drop rate are very stupid crazy rare to 1/100 1/1000 1/10000 or even 1/100000 drop rate for gold epic weapon so all depending on drop rate and so call luck.
    you do not need spent a real money over this game at this moment the weapon you could get it from ning yuan this **** monster do drop purple weapon for you Lv36 it is enought to 15/15 passed Nian and farm in Nian legendary for Gold weapon Berserker 3641gs same attack drop from hellboy legendary mode and u have to upgrade this weapon Lv36 to 15/15 second star i dont think u can upgrade to max cause u have to kill hellboy to get another **** idiot item called demon prince soulshard this item more difficult then hunting weapon.
    good luck man
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    If you have to much troble, You can play this game like any other app game. Just relogin ever day and get daily reward, and redo the daily quest to get more offering coin. Then use that coin to find better gears or reagents.

See, you don't have to pay a damn to play.
    There 4 way to play this game
    1. with skill
    2. with money
    3. keep farming
    4. just wait
  • Options
    iodvariodvar Registered Users 10 Posts
    jamesb8488 wrote: »
    Obviously is broken indeed. Ever since endless tower has been introduced, and its drop rate decreased it has had an impact on normal dungeon item drop like demon hearts from mead river to hellgard. I have farmed all 30 times each with 85% iif and not one single demon heart has dropped.. all I need is 6 so I can progress my gear to its 2500 gs to kill hellboy.

I will not buy any more gems on a game that has been molded into a money market by inexperienced greedy game creators.

This..............
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Only tower is changed regular lvls are not. I don't know why everyone is confused over this. eVErY single battle I do with leg hellboy gives me purples, golds , or hearts/shards. I currently have about 30 shards from a few days work and have sold 100s of purples and golds.
  • Options
    jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Some of us cant kill hellboy. Idk if 85% IIF 1900 gs lvl 30 is good but i aint getting sh!t...
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    jamesb8488 wrote: »
    Some of us cant kill hellboy. Idk if 85% IIF 1900 gs lvl 30 is good but i aint getting sh!t...

My Monk got "Demonic wings of Abag'Kun" in 5 kill, with less than 70% IIF
    But my warrior with 400% IIF, take him 4000 kill to get it :P

And I just got it today as a monk. But my warrior with 4000 kill, was in last patch...
    So Im not sure how I feel, about item drop rate out of endless and jade forest.
  • Options
    ZalannaZalanna Registered Users 1 Posts
    I couldn't agree more, I used to love this game but ever since the day they fixed the tower to not drop nothing but blues, purples and golds....the game flat out sucks, it's a total joke and a severely transparent attempt by Glu to drum up IAP spending. One flaw, doing this generally just pisses players off and the ones that did spend money tend to stop. I find myself in this category. I used to spend on average 10$-15$ a week, but it had purpose, it moved me forward over a dry spell or run of bad luck. But now....it's a joke. I finally unlocked my Mage and she is level 22 and has looted ONE blue. In the very first zone she literally looted 25 ragged caps of defense (bull**** greys) half of the chests she has opened are nothing but money, I have farmed ancient cavern hoping to get something decent....yeah right! And on my monk level 37, I haven't looted ONE upgrade in 2 weeks. And don't get me started on jade Nian, I know for a fact I've killed it 2,000 times plus....that's ludicrous. I truly hope it gets fixed, if not, I'll have to be done...games are supposed to be fun, not what EW3 has become :(
    To anyone whose experience has been different since the changes, I'm just venting about what mine has been and mean no of fence to you but I do play a ton so I'm not someone who plays an hour a day and feels like its unfair and stomping my foot like a child so feel free to attack me but I know I'm not the only one dealing with this.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    I've been playing for about 2 weeks now and am a lvl37 Warrior currently farming L Cyclops and reagents in 2nd map area... So honestly the drop rate does suck but if you've played an MMORPG's by NCSoft you will appreciate the drop rates in this game.... And it only takes up a few minutes to kill the bosses... If he doesnt drop anything well you only wasted 3 minutes... Where as in some MMOs you waste 8-9 Hrs on 1 boss and cant even kill him and go to bed... Also... If they made it easy everyone would have top gear and then the so called Top gear wouldnt mean much.... Then what do you do? Just my 2cents
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    I've been playing for about 2 weeks now and am a lvl37 Warrior currently farming L Cyclops and reagents in 2nd map area... So honestly the drop rate does suck but if you've played an MMORPG's by NCSoft you will appreciate the drop rates in this game.... And it only takes up a few minutes to kill the bosses... If he doesnt drop anything well you only wasted 3 minutes... Where as in some MMOs you waste 8-9 Hrs on 1 boss and cant even kill him and go to bed... Also... If they made it easy everyone would have top gear and then the so called Top gear wouldnt mean much.... Then what do you do? Just my 2cents

Thats what it was like, and you maxed all 3 characters then focused on winning tournaments
    Demonic666