Options

Cant view Rank, Sorry, unable to find your rank record.

Every time I view my rank on leader board it says "Sorry, unable to find your rank record". It did this the whole time during the Jade Forest event, even tho I had 300k vp, I also didnt receive any of the rewards. Now its happening again, Im ranked 3rd with 70k vp and yet still cant view my rank. Please dev's please tell me what is going on.

Comments

• Options
    SubbySubby Registered Users 2 Posts
    Me too! I have not received my rewards too and cant view my rank.
  • Options
    SparedSpared Registered Users 2 Posts
    Exact same issue here. Have tried restoring, but no change.
  • Options
    vhinzotvhinzot Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same here, wonder when are they gonna fix it. I already send an ticket but still didnt get a single reply from glu. Its useless for us to participate tourny coz we are not in ranking and vp doesnt count.
  • Options
    XazraelXazrael Registered Users 10 Posts
    If you did login with jailbreak game record you as cheater. then u wont be able to get rewards rank etc. even you restore your device.
  • Options
    vhinzotvhinzot Registered Users 9 Posts
    Oh damn i was thinking of going back playing. I have my phone jailbreaked since last year. Well thanks.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Xazrael wrote: »
    If you did login with jailbreak game record you as cheater. then u wont be able to get rewards rank etc. even you restore your device.

so if you have a jailbreak phone, even tho you download the game from appstore and never hack or temper withthe game. GLu still recognize you for a cheater? thinking about jailbreak my ios but if this is the case i'll hold off.
  • Options
    XazraelXazrael Registered Users 10 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    so if you have a jailbreak phone, even tho you download the game from appstore and never hack or temper withthe game. GLu still recognize you for a cheater? thinking about jailbreak my ios but if this is the case i'll hold off.

Yes dont do it even if you restore phone back normal glu still recognize you as cheater account.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Xazrael wrote: »
    Yes dont do it even if you restore phone back normal glu still recognize you as cheater account.

i see thanks
  • Options
    UndeadSonUndeadSon Registered Users 4 Posts
    ios, ios... sick of it! Whole forum is all about ios :mad: what about android?
  • Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    Same for rooted?
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Android here and seeing this message. Rooted here. VP worked the very first tourney but for 2nd and 3rd its not.