Options

Moloch or admin please respond!

Actually no trainelu. The People who have gotten to 180-280 are hackers and nothing more. Even spending all the diamonds they want to heal and revive, u still wouldn't be able to kill in time. I find it very horrible that the Glu admins are just sitting back while they have undeniable proof of hackers, WItH there names on the high score list!

What is wrong with u people GLU? START BANNING people who obviously are on waves not attainable. Every second they stay there is you, GLU, showing the world how u don't give a shit at all and just would rather to not bother with any hackers and just collect our money instead of performing proper maintenance.

So Moloch since I see you on here a lot, answer me: why are these blatant hackers still on the top of the list? I think us paid customers deserve a valid response from you.

Comments

• Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Well since you closed the other as I didn't know where to post this question, instead of closing this one, could you please give me a response? Thank you.
  • Options
    KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    Hacking doesn't work at android . on IOS there are many trainers for infinity rage / hp / and etc.
    So admins you realy need to start lookin into that ranking and for god sake there are logs in your servers check them , see who killed mobs/bossess without loosing hp. I bet my phone that these logs are full with hackers tracking.

Start doing stuff for that game ... it looks like you don't rly care what happen inside.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Please do not create multiple threads or they will be closed. This is thread is fine- Moloch can respond if/when there is an answer. We understand your concern regarding hackers and the teams are periodically able to adjust leaderboards. However, it only happens periodically (not "on demand").
  • Options
    Thanks for a response, that's all i asked for. I don't expect something immediately but now there is a whole page of people I know can't get there and your previous event was regarding the tower. This would make those people get incredible amounts of vp rendering the event kind of useless. Just pointing that out :)
  • Options
    Stpwner wrote: »
    Thanks for a response, that's all i asked for. I don't expect something immediately but now there is a whole page of people I know can't get there and your previous event was regarding the tower. This would make those people get incredible amounts of vp rendering the event kind of useless. Just pointing that out :)

Indeed- I completely understand how frustrating it is. We know you all are really invested and it's really demoralizing to see cheaters on the boards. The teams do the best they can as they are able.
  • Options
    tomatertomater Registered Users 5 Posts
    Not ruling out the possibility that the board was hacked; however, I have noticed that the Warrior's attack strength stacks after a revive. For example, I do 200 dmg in legendary hellboy, but if I die and revive, I now do 700 per attack and nearly 6500 crit instead of 2500 crit. Assuming dmg continues to stack with each revive, this player could have bought a ton of gems and revive potions and done an IMMENSE amount of damage with each attack.
  • Options
    Nope, the revive only stacks once and u get the full atk boost, it doesn't happen twice in a row
  • Options
    Here's some more info on helping us address hackers: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?95773-Reporting-suspected-quot-Hackers-quot