Options

Android bugs

First of all, I submitted a ticket after the second tournament - about 5 DAYS AGO! No response... Is this what you call customer care, Glu?
Let's get back to the previous weekend. Fusing and evolving, fusing and evolving, farming for items and reagents with a ridiculous drop rate and evolving again. Spending gold. Trying to help my guild as best as I can. I go to check my rank. I get "unable to find your record" message. What's this? Probably just a temporary problem, I say to myself and go back to try and get some f#@$ing blood reagents. Some people in my guild are saying that their vp aren't counted towards the guild total, but I ignore them. And just before the tournament end it hits me: I'm not in the player ranking, I haven't added any vp to the guild, I spent hundreds of thousands of gold for nothing!
In the guild ranking there are winners of both tournaments, but only one winner in the player ranking! Does it mean everyone didn't get their rewards, or just me?
Yesterday I checked my gs rank. My warrior, monk and mage have respectively 4775, 284 and 107 gs. But guess what? It shows a total of 3339 gs!
So a new tournament has begun. THE GAME ISN'T ABLE TO FIND MY RECORD AGAIN!! There is only one thing left to say: What the f@#& is going on, Glu!?

Comments

• Options
    KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    It's not only you bro... guess what . 1745 GS for war, 1281 gs for monk , 767 for mage and .... 439 total ... NICE ONE!!!!.

I will repeat my self but ..... admins repair the d*mn game .... how is supposed to pay for smething that works like trash....