Options

free gems

xneonlightxneonlight Registered Users 64 Posts
Free gems dont work. Downloaded 3 diffrent apps and havent recived any gems. Fix this!!

Comments

• Options
    KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    Same here. I think it's an tapjoy issue. i've writen to them and waiting for respond.
  • Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    Man I don't even see any apps to download....all I got is a bunch of lame offers :/
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    xneonlight wrote: »
    Free gems dont work. Downloaded 3 diffrent apps and havent recived any gems. Fix this!!

It's always been a hit and miss thing for me. Sometimes I get the points and sometimes I don't. Recently it's been more don't than do.
  • Options
    MJLaCosteMJLaCoste Registered Users 7 Posts
    It's definitely Tapjoy. I've had the same issue with this game and a few others at times. I don't know if I'm in the minority but whenever I've e-mailed them, I've received the in-game currency in two days or less. Download the tapjoy app if you do the install and run offers so you can track them at the very least.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    MJLaCoste wrote: »
    It's definitely Tapjoy. I've had the same issue with this game and a few others at times. I don't know if I'm in the minority but whenever I've e-mailed them, I've received the in-game currency in two days or less. Download the tapjoy app if you do the install and run offers so you can track them at the very least.

I've had issues before as well, and like MJLaCoste, my issues get resolved in a considerable amount of time. I even had an issue not get resolved (after they thought it had been), and they went back and double checked and fixed it. Great customer service too! :)
  • Options
    jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Everytime I load free gems it always restarts the game when I try to access it.. sponsorpays servers are messed up I am missing 1500 gems and they claim I recieved them. I wouldnt bother with them....
  • Options
    KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    Today i've earned 20 gems inside of mytapjoy and when i've entered the game on loading screen i had unknown error and then the game loads normaly. i think that this doesn't work anymore for free gems .... anyway i'm still waiting respond from tapjoy.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I earned around 1250 twice with free (paid) gems, one cost me $1 the other $3
  • Options
    jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    They told me yea uou recieved your gems, and you are basically shit out of luck. Even tho they all said verifying for a week even the ones I paid for just like, potter.. I am quite upset..