Options

Drop rate @ Jade Forest??

Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
Vanity Wings? How long are we going to farm this bosses? 10days straight farming still no sign of it... Someone please do something before this forest disappear ^__^

Comments

• Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    It has around 0.001% drop rate, you either give up now or try harder (of course, some ppl farmed jade hellboy 10k times and no wings).
  • Options
    sutekisuteki Registered Users 48 Posts
    how long actually this jade forest will be held? is it 2 weeks?
    btw, yesterday i got my level 44 legend sword, today i got 2 banner and both of this item i got after like 4 or 5 times beat cyclop.
  • Options
    xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    IIF has a large deal to do with this. I've farmed both hellboy & cyclops with about 350% IIF and have recieved 3 wings from hellboy and 5 from cyclops. Stay motivated, you will get thm eventually ��
  • Options
    Are you using Android? Some Android user who moved to iOS said that Android has much higher drop rate. I'm using iOS and the drop rate for wings are pretty darn low (except for general flags).
  • Options
    sutekisuteki Registered Users 48 Posts
    do you get any godly helm or breastplate?
  • Options
    Ghettochild2600Ghettochild2600 Registered Users 1 Posts
    If this is the case I suppose I got pretty lucky. First round I got Wonderous breastplate, second time I got wings. 10-20 more times and nothing but green and common items.
  • Options
    knickstapeknickstape Registered Users 3 Posts
    Does jade cyclops really drop these items? he only seems to drop green and white items for me...does it have to do with my IIF? I currently have about 260%. Do I need more to make him drop gold items or is it normal that he drops a whole lot of green and white and rarely drops a gold?
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    What a waste of time. ._.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    knickstape wrote: »
    Does jade cyclops really drop these items? he only seems to drop green and white items for me...does it have to do with my IIF? I currently have about 260%. Do I need more to make him drop gold items or is it normal that he drops a whole lot of green and white and rarely drops a gold?

Does jade Cyclops really drop these items? yes
    does it have to do with my IIF? yes

It's normal he drops green and grey, I'm pretty sure IIF only increases the amount of items he drops, not the quality.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Item find helps with the quality, had 200% went to 270% noticible diffrence
    Want 300%+ for anything good.
    400%+ to start getting a decent amount of drops.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    ^That's not true. There are LOTS of people with 400%+ IIF and didn't get anything good for ages. I think you were just lucky.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Its not assured you will get it, does put the odds in your favour though.
    When i was 400%+ got 3-4 legendary weapons in like 3 days.
    Under 300% i haven't even seen one in a week, might just be luck but just going off what ive seen.
    Seems like:
    200% rare - epics are more common.
    300% epics - legendarys
    400% legendarys are much more common

Cant say for sure but ive been through them all and thats what it looks like to me.
    Starting to collect farming gear just so i can get 400+ iif again cause the drops just aren't as good.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    RevolverRevolver Registered Users 7 Posts
    My iif 256 - 298, i couldnt remember which necklace i was using during i farmed cyclops, as i was testing the iif vs energy reduction. However, got the flags after about 25- 30 kills few days ago, and 1 godly helmet. Guess im the lucky one. How many times i have killed jade cyclops since day 1? Maybe around 60-80 times, becos i prefer farming soulshard in hellboy