Options

Can't break 2000 GS - Where can I find a better weapon?

DaiquiriPandaDaiquiriPanda Registered Users 12 Posts
I apologize if this question is a little bit ditzy haha but I am completely stuck at this point and unsure of what to do. I have a GS of 1901 and have the potential to make tiny gains here and there if I farm like absolute mad. I'm in Legendary Mode at the Cyclops Chamber and there is absolutely no way I can beat him.

I have a Strange Sword Of The Destroyer (Maxed entirely with a GS of 708 only). I'm mainly wondering where I can find a better weapon that I don't have to pay for. Any suggestions on who/what to farm/what to look for? Or any GS suggestions at all, really. Thank you so much!

(Oh and this is with the Warrior character)

Comments

• Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    If you're maxed out already the only advice I can give that I do when stuck is to keep leveling and collect up offering coins. Don't spend them until you level up to the next bracket. You may get lucky enough and get an upgrade.

This game is horrible with the gear level and materials to upgrade quickly being outpaced by levels. If you don't pay you'll be stuck grinding for ages before you can get the materials again to evolve and by the time you finish the weapon will be outdated again but you'll struggle with the boss because the materials for the next upgrade are AFTER the next boss you can't beat yet.

$hungry
  • Options
    DaiquiriPandaDaiquiriPanda Registered Users 12 Posts
    Awesome, I'll start saving all of my offerings for sure and hope it helps.. Thank you for the advice!

Also while I'm at it; if any active guilds are looking for a dedicated player, feel free to add DaiquiriPanda. I work damn hard!