Fail boss mechanics

AshierAshier Registered Users 2 Posts
Some boss mechanics enable the boss to become immune to all attacks. This seems very silly as it still gives combo points... Just wondering if it's meant to make players follow the boss mechanics rather than face-roll the boss or a mistake on the programmers part. I would like an official to answer this question please. :) Great game other than that and the lag that happens when enemies spawn. That might be my phone though...:cool:

Comments

• jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Lag happens on my samsung galaxy tab 3 aswell.

Asfor the immune.. ive noticed it. Its only on certain parts, learn those parts and wait afew seconds or be very quick to daze or confuse bosses.
  • KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    About the laggy. i think it's game sided. I'm on Samsung G S2 and also have lag. tried the game on my tablet with 4 core processor and 1 GB DDR3 ram also lags.
    That solves that for myself.. i thought my tablet was slow.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    You do know every boss has 3 colours they can go right? red, they give extra damage, gold, they are immune to attacks, white, they take double damage...
  • KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    i had never saw these colours....
    I just look at the health bar cuz damage numbers dont always show up
  • StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Maybe you're colorblind? It's obvious as day and night
    Nope, they dont show. Only sometimes
  • DragouthDragouth Registered Users 11 Posts
    The boss does change colors every time, but sometimes depending on the speed at which you inflict damage the boss cycles through the colors/phases faster than you catch it. If your not paying attention you miss it.