Options

The biggest game imbalance - gold and regents.

harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
Firstly, thanks for the good drop rate on weapons/armour for L.N (legendary netherborn). Most runs will have at least a blue and a purple. I've found two gold in one drop before (337 IIF). Over 50 kills on him though with no gold regent drop.

The imbalance is you never have enough money and regents (in particular gold) are very hard to find (at least for L.N). I'm at lv 46 and I need 2.5m (million) just for 3 skill upgrades, and currently 500k for a lv15 fuse.... Money goes very quickly because greens and greys sell for very little (I use blues, purple for fusing) and fusing and skill upgrade costs a lot more.

Please post here if you find you are always running low on gold and you wish either weapons, items and especially regents should sell for more OR skills, fusing and evolving to cost less. Regents should sell for at least 10 times what they sell for now, and greens, greys should sell for at least twice what they are now. Also please include either auto sell greens/greys or list all greens/greys and sell all button.

Comments

• Options
    jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Aswell as a retry or run again button if you wish to continue the same dungeon..

also, a way to drop items (via swipe off )on the loot list after completing a dungeon to get ride of loot as you go on.
  • Options
    WindhakerWindhaker Registered Users 29 Posts
    A restart level button next to quit. so it will save the time of navigation and further loading.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    If you use the white's and greens to fuse with and sell all Weapons/rings and any Blues/Purples/Golds I find this method slow in leveling your gear but I always have gold to lvl my skills and such.... When I get to a very comfortable level of gold I'll fuse an old 3 star item to boost a new item. At first it's hard to get use to cause it's slow but at the end of the day it's worth it.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    If you use the white's and greens to fuse with and sell all Weapons/rings and any Blues/Purples/Golds I find this method slow in leveling your gear but I always have gold to lvl my skills and such.... When I get to a very comfortable level of gold I'll fuse an old 3 star item to boost a new item. At first it's hard to get use to cause it's slow but at the end of the day it's worth it.

What level are you? At lv 48 on mage the skill upgrades cost over 1.5 million each.

Also I have a huge sigil imbalance. Champion Prince regs, 630 sigils, 30 hearts, 1 soulstone, 30 blood. I am considering making a new post just for the reagents.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts

the way you doing it work at low lvl. at high lvl fusing high end item works out better in gold vs exp. some gray item worth alot more in a group of 6 vs 1 purple item or even gold. fusing a old 3 star is a great way to save coin. since a 3 star item sell for nearly nothing compare to the coin spent on it. re fusing them to other allow you to sell a bunch of other item. as the exp given is much higher but will still cost the same amount of coin.

what to sell are : weapon net the most coin in item. ring/neck the one with Energy reduction worth alot (berserker/boar) vulture and tracker worth 1/3 of what berserker and boar. so i alway fusing those.