Tower & Endless Mode what you think about surprise top player list

i just surprise that endless mode Capton Curz top board list that i fight so long can't even reaching to 130Wave of Top player
#1 Justest - 295 Wave
#2 diedie - 280 Wave
#3 Takpo - 270 Wave
#4 Shing1205 - 260 Wave
#5 FengShenX - 255 Wave
#6 ping12 - 217 Wave
#7 Jump1st - 186 Wave
#8 Smilley - 182 Wave
#9 Izwu - 176 Wave
#10 Meakpet - 175 Wave
and my ranked was in #462 Henshin - 129 Wave so what is this ?? just few day a go top player maximum reaching to 136Wave and this week there can jump score on board like this way fast??
i been play for so long even can't pass through withought Godly weapon to reaching just 130Wave but these guys could flies like this !! are you sure admin there are real clear player !
or there are hacker

Comments

• KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    Mate we all know that these guys are not normal players. for sure they use infinity life or something.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I am curious about this also, the top ranked players are different from the top endless mode players.

If you make it past 120 please post here and say how many pots &/ revives you use
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    All hackers every single one of them.
    The highest legit player i remember was 149 and thats pretty much as high as anyone can go without time running out.

Wouldn't worry about them they don't get VP due to them hacking and they will all get there scores removed and most likely be banned.
    Demonic666
  • jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    This is most likely why great games get left behind...
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    #1 is probably just a random person who saw the hack or made the hack and decided to test it, hence justest. If he's the person who made the hack, no wonder he's #1...

But funny how these people are not in the GS highscore when they probably have x10 of all the godly items.
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Drops from endless are patheticly low.
    Realised that during survival tournament after 100 runs through 110-115/120

I only got 1 decent drop, godly shoulders of fortitude.
    Its not even that good really lol
    Demonic666
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Hahaha yeah they're hackers :(
    -Sagelz
  • LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    Search HP value
    Fight
    Pause
    Research change
    Lock value
    Never die. Ever.
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    now today another great new hacker overtake toplist player what the hell with this game
    totally no secure for player who did play especailly who paid for real money and result like this screen shoot

image.jpg
  • bulldozerbulldozer Registered Users 39 Posts
    There ain't any hacks for this game... you are just being jealous!
  • StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Um bulldozer, u on crack or meth?

It's super obvious there r hacks.
  • StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    And limper this ain't about some old school hex editing bs, and I know they arnt gettin that high with hp pots. The thing is: using a revive potion gives u an extra 20sec, so that's what they keep abusing.
    Stpwner wrote: »
    And limper this ain't about some old school hex editing bs, and I know they arnt gettin that high with hp pots. The thing is: using a revive potion gives u an extra 20sec, so that's what they keep abusing.

i thinking about that there are use gem to recovering back all time expired for 70gem get another extend 45second time or even die in the game hit by hard rock monster but funny that those player name never exist in top score player list that i really though all about how it can work
  • DragouthDragouth Registered Users 11 Posts
    Stpwner wrote: »

The problem with this game is the fact that a large portion of the game state is stored on your device. That allows anyone who knows even a little about computers to reverse engineer the app and find the values that need/ can be edited. Then it's as simple as making an app to edit these values and send them in to the network. Apparently there isn't a well developed check on values sent to Glu's network. That combined with the majority of the save data being stored locally allows anyone to get an unfair advantage. Would changing any of that make it hack proof? No, but it atleast makes the cheaters have to work harder.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Here is some more info on how you can help with hacker/cheaters: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?95773-Reporting-suspected-quot-Hackers-quot
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I am curious about this also, the top ranked players are different from the top endless mode players.

If you make it past 120 please post here and say how many pots &/ revives you use

I got to 120 with no pots, with 9.2k gs. Extremely lucky mob placements. But normally, i use 1 or 2 mana pots on 115-120 now with 10k gs
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    bulldozer wrote: »
    There ain't any hacks for this game... you are just being jealous!

You high bro? You know how much damage mobs do at wave 134? 11k damage. Trust me, i have a friend with full godly (minus the talisman) and he gets wrecked....with 12.3k gs. You know how much hp he has? around 40k

Reaching that high in endless is impossible
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    You high bro? You know how much damage mobs do at wave 134? 11k damage. Trust me, i have a friend with full godly (minus the talisman) and he gets wrecked....with 12.3k gs. You know how much hp he has? around 40k

Reaching that high in endless is impossible

I've try many time but it failure cause 11kgs nothing can really help u reaching to 130wave that is impossible mission to achieve plus use ton of health potion and magic potion that is really not worth it to play in tower wasted my time unless i have equip godly fully armour then may different result
  • StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    I got to 120 with no pots, with 9.2k gs. Extremely lucky mob placements. But normally, i use 1 or 2 mana pots on 115-120 now with 10k gs

Floor 126 with no potions. Godly chest and helmet, Murdermaker, Unbreakable pauldrons, boots, gloves, ring of vulture, talisman of berserker.

Edit: Sorry, I quoted the wrong person. Meant to quote the post asking people to post how far they have gotten and with how many potions/revives.