Options

Data lost

I recently bought s4 and sold my old phone s3 when i log in with my Google account i thought the data would be backed up but nothing happened now what should i do IGN champrocks2

Comments

• Options
    bulldozerbulldozer Registered Users 39 Posts
    I think data for the game is stored to the devices IMEI number and not to the Google account.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    You can either send a ticket and wait for weeks or start a new character. A member of my guild lost his account weeks ago and decided to start anew. With more experience now, it took him around a week to finish legendary hellboy, with 8.5k+ GS now.
  • Options
    bulldozerbulldozer Registered Users 39 Posts
    Yeah that's a easy option if you having paid real money... for me I lost my lvl 44 warrior which had awesome gear and I had paid for gems to extend my bag space... I want my slots or my money back!
  • Options
    ultimatumultimatum Registered Users 3 Posts
    I don't agree about that, because this game is a online game, you wasted time to build your character, Created Guild, Friend ... if you start anew, you will lost everything, i think the data game must be saved on server and auto synch after installing on the other device, Hopefully Support team help us about that.
  • Options
    jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Cloud on ew2 allowed people to save their accounts and change devices. It baffling as to why they didnt add it in to ew3...
  • Options
    fed2828fed2828 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I though it never happen to me. I'm part of the lucky group of people that can't access region 9 using iOS, yesterday enter the game and for my surprise all data gone back to region 1.