Options

Android transfer

What Information will be needed to move an android account over to a new android device? Truth be told I'm not really getting a new device but I'm flashing a new ROM onto my pho e and installing a new playstore which will pretty much make my phone new due to changing GSFID, IMEI and such.

So what do I need? Email support with playername and details then wait forever? Should be an email bind option or something.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Limper wrote: »
    What Information will be needed to move an android account over to a new android device? Truth be told I'm not really getting a new device but I'm flashing a new ROM onto my pho e and installing a new playstore which will pretty much make my phone new due to changing GSFID, IMEI and such.

So what do I need? Email support with playername and details then wait forever? Should be an email bind option or something.

Here's the info on this: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?94451-FAQ-Changing-devices-or-using-multiple-devices-to-play-EW3
  • Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    So I'm linked to a generic "fill out a ticket" thread. Sigh
  • Options
    KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    don't expect too much. if u lost your char... better start new one cuz u'll never get restored. or maybe after years.

Don't offense but this is the first game i ever saw with the worst customer care... don't talk about forum admins , mods and etc.
  • Options
    jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Yeah, its pretty bad. Terrible actually... they make a game free to steal your money. I mean great games.. but, why arent these greatgames in the top 10?? Oh thats right because they dont put paying customers first. And expect people to pay..

It kind of defeats the purpose in making money for the time spent in creating a game.
  • Options
    KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    First of all.. GLU needs much much better support. responsible and available.... not shadows in the dark that answer if they decide ... even if there is any customer care empoyee. cuz it looks like there arent any of them.

It's rly worst to had such a big community and 0 support from staff. (excluse forum staff).

Also devs/customers must and had to be in forums so they can answer on players questions instead of forum staff who can't help that much.
  • Options
    chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    Krinijah wrote: »
    don't expect too much. if u lost your char... better start new one cuz u'll never get restored. or maybe after years.

Don't offense but this is the first game i ever saw with the worst customer care... don't talk about forum admins , mods and etc.

<--- THIS

Created a ticket 10 days ago, Nothing
  • Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    Yeah for missing gems before it took Glu support about 5 weeks to contact me back finally. I submitted a ticket to support again on this issue but doubt I'll hear from them. This is an absolute joke with support.

I'll just clone my current phones info and gsfid and put it onto the new phone so the app thinks its still the same. Pffft.
  • Options
    mikefnmikefn Registered Users 10 Posts
    It took alittle ovet a month for them to do the transfer