Options

Bad game experience... what am I doing wrong... worthless golden drops

Hagia SophiaHagia Sophia Registered Users 13 Posts
First let me say that I am actually a new player, besides having a mage gs 3k (I play intense).

My problem is that I ike the game, but I am havin a bad game experience with items.

What I wanted is to, like you all... to fight difficult chalenges, farm a lot, and find my good equipment in the drops.

What is happening, in other hands, is that I items I find are kind of inutile. I got many golden gear and weapons, but they are all inutile, because the items I get from the offerings, even the blue ones, are far better than the golden items I loot by grinding the boss.
I mean... am I too high level to the point i am in the game?

I am positive I am doing something wrong. Cause many of you keep talking about grinding boss and etc, and that seems to be pointless to me.

Just to explain using an example, to make sure you ppl understand (as my english sucks).

I went to legendary, the offerings gave me a blue DMG/CC/CD (demons champion reagents)... then my GS was 2900 and I said, great, now I can kill him at a good ratio and so I will start to grind LCyclops for that Golden Weapon everybody farm... but as soon as I started, the offerings started to give me the Demon Prince weapons and reagent; that are even better than the cyclops golden ones, and already enough for me to rush to LNian... so it is pointless to farm cyclops.

So I am cycling between easy Offering weapons, and finding 0.1 golden weapons that worth nothing at all... (and the same thing happened before and before)... it is frustrating, am I the only one?

It seems like a rule, every item I find is worthless compeared to the ones I got from the offerings.

Comments

• Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    Yup. Sounds about right lol
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Bad game experience? Sounds like you're doing everything right lol
  • Options
    Hagia SophiaHagia Sophia Registered Users 13 Posts
    Stpwner wrote: »
    Bad game experience? Sounds like you're doing everything right lol

But my idea was to farm for rare good items... not get ordinary items from the offerings (that happen to always be better, even if they are blue and ordinary, than the rare golden ones I am able farm at good ratio)

Everybody here seems to hate the grinding and the drop rates, I, in other hands, want to farm, and would like that rare would be even more dificult... but to farm is pointless... unless you are in the last reagent level I guess...
  • Options
    henoohhenooh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Well, that's what you think, until... you get to level 50. Then, the even better stuff start to drop from towers. :P
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Starts to drop? Lol
    Yeah right.

Try farming for weeks for nothing bud then ask it to be harder lol
    Demonic666
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Hagia Sophia, the gold weapon from cyclops is better than the blue from offering, because you can farm reagents for the gold one and get it up to 3 star, while you can't with the blue you has.

But if you can farm reagents for that blue gear, then I think you just over LV. With every thing you said, you should beat the game and farming the final boss already.
    Demonic wrote: »
    Starts to drop? Lol
    Yeah right.

Try farming for weeks for nothing bud then ask it to be harder lol

Got from the tower
    1 Murdermaker
    2 Godly Helmet of Resovle
    1 Godly Bracers of Fortitude (Only one Fortitude I ever got from tower)
    4 Godly Boots of Resovle
    6 Godly talisman of the tracker
    1 Godly talisman of the berserker
    1 Godly Ring of the Boar
    1 Godly Ring of the tracker
    Ton of Soulshard and unbreakable

Alway start at 110 and end at 132~133 (no point going to 135, it will end up time over anyway)
    Keep farming, it will be your turn one day :)
  • Options
    SirikeSirike Registered Users 37 Posts
    How many pot using per run to reach 132?
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Sirike wrote: »
    How many pot using per run to reach 132?

0, you don't really need any as a warrior.
    I would die on lower lv sometime, but it not really a big deal.