GLU notice something?

GLU do you guys notice how the board is at least 45-50% on topics bashing your customer service, poor hacker maintenance, bad multiple device support,years for returned tickets, and myriads of other problems?

Hint hint.

As a developer, I would hate to look on my boards everyday to see everyone especially displeased with everything. Do you guys even realize? Or maybe GLU is so calloused by now that it doesn't phase them lol

Comments

• KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    I see here the same situation as acclaim before few years. never answer on players questions, game was full with bugs, hackers, scammers. you pay for ingame currency and u don't receive them. and at the end they shuted down the whole company.

This situation smells like that.
  • jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    If they can create a game, surely they can fix the problems within the game... maybe they need better management??
    They need people to work as it suposed to be. I bet that there is only 1 guy as CS since no answer from them. I wrote to them about 1 bug and still don't have answer.

But let's look from different point. Why u keep your game with bugs and low drops... this will make people to buy more gems to go forward in game. 2 things u can do atm ingame. to have strong nerves since u play with low level gear and u're about 20-30 lvl, your gear is 15. or to spend alot of money and pray to get something good from Offerings.

It's a business. damaged game , more money from gems.
    Well, I got my gear from looting, I was to the point of progressing to legendary and the whole rebooting crap starts. I am beginning to feel like I should just abandon the game completely... order and chaos online saves my account on their servers. So I can reinstalll the game just incase its my tablets binary rooting problem in the install itself, which is probably the issue with ew3 on my tablet..
    Yea gameloft servers are rly better. They use accounts ID + pass instead of IMEI binding. it's much better. i wish i could buy that game too :(
    I would.. theres co-op dungeons questing and 2v2 pvp very similar to world of warcraft.
    65% off from price ... d.mn just 0.99$ and i don't have any in my card... so tardish :(
    A dollar to buy?? Thats crazy... I paid $6.99 for it...
    currently is 0.99$
  • StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    lol GLU doesn't like people talking about other games on here bc they know the other games r better lol. Expect an admin posting such rules to come haha
    Just buy it.. asap. Ask a friend
  • bulldozerbulldozer Registered Users 39 Posts
    The issue here is that glu don't actually take any notice of these forums... its just like bf4¡ instead they hire some one else to police and maintain the forums, even though every ones raging and ranting over some issues with the game or errors created with an update.. the best response you will get is from the guy they paid to police and maintain the forums... he will read it and give you a piece of his mind or a web site link with something to read on the sudject... but other than that any glu employee with any real power to help or fix the problems will never see any of these posts...
    Yep becouse nobody of them actualy visit the forum. and they must do it...
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Krinijah wrote: »
    Yea gameloft servers are rly better. They use accounts ID + pass instead of IMEI binding. it's much better. i wish i could buy that game too :(

You think there better???
    Ever played Gameloft through a update???
    I assure you there the same, if not worse, least EW3 doesnt have server lag.

Made me laugh so hard seeing this answer.
    When you check gamelofts forum and you see even more raging about every aspect of the game.
    And guess what, there the exact same customer support, you lose your account/ get hacked.
    Say good bye to that account.

Every games the same as this, ive played them all, same issues, bugs, hackers etc, get use to it.
    All you can do is wait.

Took gameloft 8 months to get rid of wall hackers on OnC
    Took gameloft 3 months to stabilise servers on Heroes of Order and Chaos
    Gameloft dont even care about hackers on DH4
    Took gameloft a month to stabilise server lag/players crashing game after new dungeon update on Onc.

I could go on and on and on and on top of all that you have to pay to play theres games if you wanna get anywhere.
    Demonic666
  • Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    People defending gameloft
    Hahahahaha!

They are one of the biggest offenders in everything complained about in this thread.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yes, forum admins are aware of all of the issues in the games, as is Customer Care and the dev teams. Unfortunately, we forum admins cannot do anything with regards to your game or tickets except ensure the paths to communication are open. Customer Care is working as fast as they can. Dev teams have their own limitations with regards to what they can and can't do and in what time frame.

Consider this like a town square- you can all come together to talk about what's going on in the kingdom, but the King rules the land and makes all the choices.

This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.