Options

still in a looping restart of game...

Ok, I made it all the way into the game past the character screen.. but, my game is still restarting... this isnt my tablets issue...

Comments

• Options
    raven75raven75 Registered Users 6 Posts
    A lot of people have the problem with rebooting, but we become no statement from the support. So please all people go to the playstore and give 1 star and write there what you think about glu.
  • Options
    jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Yea for sure.. id just like to play the game... that it all...
  • Options
    bulldozerbulldozer Registered Users 39 Posts
    Had the same issue... after trying to get a answer on forums and glu Facebook and looking on twitter I was just ignored... I then decided to reinstall the game, it fixed the issue but I lost my characters! And the bag slots I paid real cash for... I then persisted to make a ticket with there help page and I'm currently still waiting for a answer and my characters restored! Turns out I could be waiting weeks or months!!

Bottom line is don't uninstall game unless you want to run the risk of resetting your account! But if you do reinstall and. Lose your char be ready for a long wait, there services are slow if not completely useless! Even tried ringing by phone but no one answers... next step I'll be looking into reporting them and seeking legal actions as I have paid for the items I ain't got due to there errors and update.
  • Options
    raven75raven75 Registered Users 6 Posts
    After patch 1.2 the bootloop is back. Can't play anymore.
  • Options
    EndweaverEndweaver Registered Users 7 Posts
    bulldozer wrote: »
    Had the same issue... after trying to get a answer on forums and glu Facebook and looking on twitter I was just ignored... I then decided to reinstall the game, it fixed the issue but I lost my characters! And the bag slots I paid real cash for... I then persisted to make a ticket with there help page and I'm currently still waiting for a answer and my characters restored! Turns out I could be waiting weeks or months!!

Bottom line is don't uninstall game unless you want to run the risk of resetting your account! But if you do reinstall and. Lose your char be ready for a long wait, there services are slow if not completely useless! Even tried ringing by phone but no one answers... next step I'll be looking into reporting them and seeking legal actions as I have paid for the items I ain't got due to there errors and update.

This is my greatest fear, loosing my account data/ progress. Gotta wait for actual fix.. pft
  • Options
    Mr_rudeMr_rude Registered Users 7 Posts
    Gott this problem today, but last month it have been looping after every duengon i tryed to do