Options

Dungeon Hunter 4 VS Eternity Warriors 3

CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
so i think the biggest role-playing games (app - Free to play!)
are dungeon hunter 4 and eternity warrior 3
which one is better ?!

Comments

• Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Right now, probably Dungeon Hunter 4. Customize skills, PvP, co-op, free daily lottery spins, free gems from PvP etc. It also has more heroes. And no, those two are not the biggest f2p phone RPG, but two of the biggest.
  • Options
    KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    There is something in EW3 that beats DH4.

DH4 u can easly hack u'r gems and be a number one.
  • Options
    jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    I am currently playing order and chaos online.. $6.99 to purchase app. But, its an mmorpg..
  • Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    Order and chaos online is awesome, especially after I connected my ps3 controller to my phone to play it and stream it to the TV lol.
  • Options
    Dang that sounds nice.. do you run a samsung?
  • Options
    Nexus 5 rooted
  • Options
    Does rooting free up more max ram??
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Played DH4 , and order and chaos.

Okay for starters order and chaos has lost the plot think its fun now?
    Wait till you get good gear then they bump up the max level and everything you worked for becomes junk.
    Played for 6-9 months got the best gear possible was a top 5 monk gear-wise after level 70 update all that work just became pointless, all new gear all new weapons everything, upgraded lava weapons that took 3 months alone to get/upgrade became switched out with just common dungeon drops.
    Also its a game loft game, this company makes spending a necessity to get anywhere good.

Dungeon hunter 4, this game has got far more in depth game than eternity warrior 3.
    The PVP however is a joke. Played it for 5 mins then stopped cause its just running around killing people for no real reason.
    Also lvl 1 players just get gems and max there specific skill, buy PVP pots then run around 1 hitting everyone. Its stupid.
    Also this is also a Gameloft game where spending is virtually a necessity and they dont make it cheap either.

In total i use to play gameloft games then realised there all the same they make good games but ruin them with there constant money grabbing techniques, and quit all there games cause there all the same.

Eternity Warriors 3 i started playing expecting it to be like DH4 but surprisingly spending was more a if you wanted to, not a must.
    Farming the gear wasn't difficult and you had the chance to get all the gear from the spins from farming levels (something DH4 makes it seem like but you have no chance you gotta buy the weapons once lvl 50+ cost $20 ea).

Now at the moment Eternity warrior 3 seems to be going down the road where there starting to go the way of gameloft which make decent games then just ruin them with stupid updates, ridiculous amounts needed to be spent but in saying that GLU isn't able to top the depth of gamelofts game so they will lose everytime.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Demonic wrote: »
    Played DH4 , and order and chaos.

Okay for starters order and chaos has lost the plot think its fun now?
    Wait till you get good gear then they bump up the max level and everything you worked for becomes junk.
    Played for 6-9 months got the best gear possible was a top 5 monk gear-wise after level 70 update all that work just became pointless, all new gear all new weapons everything, upgraded lava weapons that took 3 months alone to get/upgrade became switched out with just common dungeon drops.
    Also its a game loft game, this company makes spending a necessity to get anywhere good.

Dungeon hunter 4, this game has got far more in depth game than eternity warrior 3.
    The PVP however is a joke. Played it for 5 mins then stopped cause its just running around killing people for no real reason.
    Also lvl 1 players just get gems and max there specific skill, buy PVP pots then run around 1 hitting everyone. Its stupid.
    Also this is also a Gameloft game where spending is virtually a necessity and they dont make it cheap either.

In total i use to play gameloft games then realised there all the same they make good games but ruin them with there constant money grabbing techniques, and quit all there games cause there all the same.

Eternity Warriors 3 i started playing expecting it to be like DH4 but surprisingly spending was more a if you wanted to, not a must.
    Farming the gear wasn't difficult and you had the chance to get all the gear from the spins from farming levels (something DH4 makes it seem like but you have no chance you gotta buy the weapons once lvl 50+ cost $20 ea).

Now at the moment Eternity warrior 3 seems to be going down the road where there starting to go the way of gameloft which make decent games then just ruin them with stupid updates, ridiculous amounts needed to be spent but in saying that GLU isn't able to top the depth of gamelofts game so they will lose everytime.

So you complained that they released more endgame content? In an mmorpg? Lmao dude, that's the point of them. As for DH4 its easily hackable. EW3 is as well but I've yet to have the desire as its actually pretty fun. Sure, I get frustrated grinding sometimes but I've been totally legit. Hell, I'm in the #1 rank guild ATM and legit lol. Good times.
  • Options
    Its not the new content its how they brought in the new content.
    Put yourself in my shoes, worked hard for months to get the gear, then bam overnight everything just gets switched with easy to get gear. Wasn't the only one annoyed about that update virtually everyone i know that played it has quit now.

Its got to the point now were is verging on pointless playing it cause when you start you have to get lvl 70 then you have to your skill to be able to make gear takes months, then you gotta farm the gear takes even longer. By that point they would have updated it again and there would be even more to do, there one big update off just doing what WOW did and lose the plot and make the game too long to get anywhere lol.

Go play it if you don't believe me, bet you wont last half as long as i did.

You can hack EW3 but you forfeit pretty much everything, so you can have the best maxed characters you want. They ain't gonna be on the leaderboards, they ain't gonna get VP, you pretty much just aren't playing the game anymore lol, then you get banned.

And i got #1 in survival tournament legit lol funny how the wave 295 players never got any VP for it.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    I do play order and chaos lol have been awhile now. I just view it like any other mmorpg I guess where expansions are replaced by updates more or less. Look at what cata and mists did to wow, greens replaced everything.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    In general most free to play games are inevitably sapping players out for IAP's. I've played Gameloft's games since their beginning with modern combat sandstorm and other great titles. These were either 5 or 7 dollars for the app itself but allowed for much better game play since one didn't need to pay to advance.
  • Options
    Now answering the question, I've played Order and Chaos and This. I've felt like Order and Chaos took a lot more unnecessary time to find places, level up, and acquire currency but had a lot more things to do. EW3 still is pretty difficult to advance but is doable with patience and can is much faster than O&C. There isn't much I can do on EW3 but O&C has been out for at least two years.
  • Options
    iodvariodvar Registered Users 10 Posts
    Is there another RPG worth playing other than those listed above??
  • Options
    Arcane legends is pretty fun. It has a more cartoon look to it than this game but I enjoyed just as much. It's free, the app size is substantially smaller, and you don't need IAP's to advance. I'd try it out.
  • Options
    It gets boring pretty quick lol
    Wouldn't bother with it, and it still trys its hardest to scam cash out of you.

EW3 best for not scamming cash from you even with the Endless update.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    gizzegizze Registered Users 8 Posts
    Demonic wrote: »
    Its not the new content its how they brought in the new content.
    Put yourself in my shoes, worked hard for months to get the gear, then bam overnight everything just gets switched with easy to get gear. Wasn't the only one annoyed about that update virtually everyone i know that played it has quit now.

Its got to the point now were is verging on pointless playing it cause when you start you have to get lvl 70 then you have to your skill to be able to make gear takes months, then you gotta farm the gear takes even longer. By that point they would have updated it again and there would be even more to do, there one big update off just doing what WOW did and lose the plot and make the game too long to get anywhere lol.

Go play it if you don't believe me, bet you wont last half as long as i did.

You can hack EW3 but you forfeit pretty much everything, so you can have the best maxed characters you want. They ain't gonna be on the leaderboards, they ain't gonna get VP, you pretty much just aren't playing the game anymore lol, then you get banned.

And i got #1 in survival tournament legit lol funny how the wave 295 players never got any VP for it.

I just had to comment to this. What are you on about, really? You got to a point where your character can't develop any further, Gameloft adds new end game content and you cry about it?

You should move on to single player games where your hard work stays the same as long as you'd like. Improvements and development isn't your thing.

Or, you get off that high horse of yours and start build your character to the top again.
  • Options
    Lol.

Yeah see a smart company would of just made a new upgrade on the gear that took months and months to get.
    Then months and months to upgrade, not just complete new gear.

And dude you think EW3 drop rate bad. You can farm for the gear for a year and never get it. (Thats a common thing.)
    Its a joke.

Just to top things off that was one character, you can have 4.

Its not like EW3 where you just farm new gear, its just not even close.
    You have to make a 4 man party, they have to be good enough, they have to know what to do. For me being a monk (hardest class.) you have to work ridiculously hard/spend every dungeon to pass it. Then after all that hard work eventually get lucky enough to get the drops, then upgrade that gear to the max it can go (harder than getting the gear.) then bam oh we made a update you have to do it all over again... Btw its even harder now.

You play it spend months to years getting gear just for it to get wiped overnight then see how happy about the update you are lol.

In comparison to EW 3 it would be like getting your hero to level 50 getting full godly armour.
    Then having your acc reset back to level 1 59GS but theres even better gear than godly and theres 50 more levels higher.

Understand it yet?
    Demonic666