Options

Training hint

AphioAphio Registered Users 14 Posts
Can someone help me how can i pass level 50.

Im already level 50 but every time i logout at take

Some rest. From 50% going back to like 5% but i

Notice some 51 and above players?? How did

They do that?? Thanks i hope someone can help me..:cool::rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Im lvl 52

When the exp reset most of the time not all of it resets, so you just go up little by little.
    Also farming endless is pretty good for getting exp, noticed lately though that after 5 waves my exp started resetting so it might not work.

Best bet is just farming a boss getting like 1-2 bars then relogging and seeing how much you still have.
    Sometimes all of it goes, sometimes half of it, sometimes none of it.
    It takes a long time no matter what you do.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Farm in Legendary Hellboy (if you have lvl 44 weap) or Thrundheim (if you have lvl 36 weap). Don't farm in Tower if you want xp (it's a different story if you want godly items).

Using lvl 44 weap in leg hellboy takes approximately 10~12 hours of total game play, for me at least.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Aphio wrote: »
    Can someone help me how can i pass level 50.

Im already level 50 but every time i logout at take

Some rest. From 50% going back to like 5% but i

Notice some 51 and above players?? How did

They do that?? Thanks i hope someone can help me..:cool::rolleyes:

I know your problem. I have just moved from level 50 to 51. This is how you get to level 51.

Your exp points will only count if you play Tower only. Exp points from Ivar Mountains or elsewhere do not count. They will register in your exp bar but will reset every time you restart the game. Even if you reach level 52 or 53, the exp bar will reset if the points are earned from places other than the Tower. It will not reset if you are playing Tower of Heroes. Enjoy!
  • Options
    Demonic wrote: »
    Im lvl 52

When the exp reset most of the time not all of it resets, so you just go up little by little.
    Also farming endless is pretty good for getting exp, noticed lately though that after 5 waves my exp started resetting so it might not work.

Best bet is just farming a boss getting like 1-2 bars then relogging and seeing how much you still have.
    Sometimes all of it goes, sometimes half of it, sometimes none of it.
    It takes a long time no matter what you do.

So its either ill stay training at hellboy.. Until i lvl up??? Or i can try at helgard??
  • Options
    Well i tried to train for 1 block. And relog and half of the xp is gone again grrrr so pissed about this shityy xp bug...

Admin should fix this shit...
  • Options
    Well i tried to train for 1 block. And relog and half of the xp is gone again grrrr so pissed about this shityy xp bug...

Admin should fix this shit...

Play anything other than the Tower of Heroes will not get you anywhere.! Dont you understand what
    I wrote above? I got the same problem as you.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Play anything other than the Tower of Heroes will not get you anywhere.! Dont you understand what
    I wrote above? I got the same problem as you.

So how long did you get lvl 51 in just doing endless tower??? My mage is to weak.. =(
  • Options
    vjamesvjames Registered Users 12 Posts
    So how long did you get lvl 51 in just doing endless tower??? My mage is to weak.. =(

Yea im level 51 on warrior almost level 52. I believe the slight or large decrease in exp is the bar re-calibrating. The game is slightly glitchy but you will get there eventually. Also, this is all true, endless tower is the only way to go because u need millions of exp to get to 51.
  • Options

It depends on how much time you spend on Tower. Dont start at the highest level you have reached but at say level 10 and go as high as you are able. If you start at level 10 and can reach level 100, try not to collect items dropped (most items are rubbish anyway) but concentrate on going to the highest level you can reach without dying or filling up your inventory. Use your Orb to help yu clear mobs or catkins. The Mage is the best fighter you have. Teleport when you are swamped. Timing teleport is important as it not only takes you out of danger but also sends ice shards at you enemies. That is how you collect exp points to get past level 50. You can still farm at Ivar or Cyclops but whatever points earned will be nullified but whatever points earned at Tower stay! See if I am right.