Options

Question about mage

Hello there.
Since i've finaly finished normal mode now i have new char called mage :P

So my question is is it worth to play it and spend time on it or i should continue to play Warrior/Monk ?

Which hero is better at all ?

Comments

• Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    If you want to get into the tournaments faster, you better finish what you started. Get your first character to lvl 50 then start mage. If you have patient and can wait longer for tournaments, start training mage since she's a beast.
  • Options
    KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    I realy have patient. Just asked becouse i tough when she can be unlocked when u finish normal mode she should be better then war/monk . That's why i ask is it worth to play. But as u said it's beast tournament can wait.
  • Options
    Lol mage is realy genius . I've killed cyclop from first time with only 5 lvl weapon. it's cute.
  • Options
    jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Mages are a beast on dps. Survival is based on your reaction time and skill. She makes the warrior and monk look like a faceroll over your tablet. It took me 4 stages to get alittlebetter handle on her. But, once you master the aim first then shoot with ice block, you will be golden.
  • Options
    Atm for cyclop i've mastered to use teleportation right in time. he almost can't touch my hp... i miss sometimes to teleport when he strike fire on the ground but that's not big deal. i kill him in 1 min ... still with starting weapon (green one) .

At all i rly enjoy and started to love that mage.
  • Options
    v3rt3xv3rt3x Registered Users 27 Posts
    I've tried using mage for a while till lvl 10 or 11 i forgot, and i decided to drop her for now since i'm already get used to play melee with warrior

Mage ice blink really useful in dodging, however her range attack not as far as i expected and when facing bosses the camera view really irritating when blinking
  • Options
    i rly enjoy the mage. maybe it fits me best. cuz i killed nian from first time also. with war and monk had to try it 20 times before success kill. so maybe the mage is my hero.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Nah it's probably because you learned the monsters' moves when you played monk/warrior.
  • Options
    Maybe u're right. still have to learn hellboy pattern cuz i killed it in rly lucky strike. i was on 1/4 hit from him and i've killed it.
  • Options
    The mage is realy a beast. it's a bit weak atm but i've managed to finish all current maps from first time almost without loosing much hp. nian is a bit problem but i'll figure it out. So if u want high dmg go for mage :P