Options

EW3 "free gems" missing?!?

Hey everyone.
Not sure if i'm right or not but many players in game told me that there must be a option for "Free Gems" inside the EW3. however in whatever reason i'm missing that option ?!? who i have to contact. tapjoy support or GLU support ?

Thanks and sorry for thread if i'm wrong.

Comments

• Options
    DocSharpDocSharp Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same issue. There is no Get Free Gems offer in any menu.

Android platform, game is up to date, galaxy note tab

edit: Ive already reinstalled the game as well, still nothing.
  • Options
    KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    I've installed MyTapjoy instead of ingame free gems but still doesn't work. done offers for 50 gems and didn't get any of them. i wrote to TapJoy and they said i alredy had been awared but i'm not. so no free gems for android.
  • Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    In the tapjoy app is EW3 the funky foreign letters? Mine doesn't show ew3 but there's a game title I can't read that it may be.
  • Options
    WadsWads Registered Users 10 Posts
    A lot of people with Jailbroken devices do not have access to "Free Gems". If you have a Jailbroken device, that's probably why you're missing free gems.
  • Options
    KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    I am android user. nvm of rooted or no. before i root my device i also did not had "free gems". And yes EW3 is with foreign letters in MyTapjoy.
  • Options
    WindhakerWindhaker Registered Users 29 Posts
    Free credits are country depended right now, so we gotta wait.........while those with free credits go ahead of us....and not to mention the paid peoples with lot of gems already..........things like this should not be in a MMORPG............till there are paid player many peoples doesn't have chance to reach 15000th position in tournaments.
  • Options
    trLLLLLtrLLLLL Registered Users 29 Posts
    I have the same issue and I'm in the US so there's no excuse. I submitted a ticket about it more than two weeks ago. Still no response.
    Once a Fella, Always a Fella.