Options

legit question...

so its been a lot of time since android devices who uses google playstore and ios have the latest update...and us in kindle still play the old version...the only answer we got weeks ago was: "when its ready" ... so we waited... and rhe question is now more legit: are we gonna play the new features in kindle devices yet, or its never gonna be an update for kindle?

Comments

• Options
    chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    so its been a lot of time since android devices who uses google playstore and ios have the latest update...and us in kindle still play the old version...the only answer we got weeks ago was: "when its ready" ... so we waited... and rhe question is now more legit: are we gonna play the new features in kindle devices yet, or its never gonna be an update for kindle?

Honest question: Why did you buy a kindle if you want to play games like WW3.
    Honsest answer: As this is a free game, they earn money by trying to release the game to a platform that has a big player base. First one is iPhone. Its probably easier to make the game for the ios and it reaches a lot of people. I would also like to guess that a iPhoneuser/spends more money in the game then a android user.

Now next part is making it work for android with 5k different type of devices. This probably sux and this is why we dont get updates at the same time as iPhone users.

If you have a kindle there is a simple solution go back to reading.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    There's probably only 1 or 2 player using kindle to play Eternity Warrior 3 so they just decide not to do anything and rather fix the bugs on iOS/android. Just a guess, after all they want to make money and not waste resources.
  • Options
    ilusiondaniilusiondani Registered Users 13 Posts
    There's probably only 1 or 2 player using kindle to play Eternity Warrior 3 so they just decide not to do anything and rather fix the bugs on iOS/android. Just a guess, after all they want to make money and not waste resources.

Well actually there are a lot of people playing it on kindle, not like other android devices or iOS, but still a lot. We are like 50. People in our guild all using kindle and lots of other guilds only with kindle players. And it's not like we bought kindle to play ew3 , but happened that we had a kindle and ew3 came up, so why not play it. I think I'm talking for all kindle users when I'm asking if we go a get an update or not...