Options

grrr first the update reset my character & now i didnt recieve tournament reward...

Any one else not receive their reward?

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    bulldozer wrote: »
    Any one else not receive their reward?

i dont know i receive my presonal rewards but my guild reward are lost so sad :(
  • Options
    PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    i dont know i receive my presonal rewards but my guild reward are lost so sad :(

henshin, im android player.. is that true that phones with rooted or (jailbreak on iphone), the total GS score wont be showing in the leaderboard and cant get any rewards in Tournaments ?
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • Options
    bulldozerbulldozer Registered Users 39 Posts
    Ell I show u on leaders board and I had 12k VP and my guild was in the top 500 and I didn't get feck all...
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    PutPut wrote: »
    henshin, im android player.. is that true that phones with rooted or (jailbreak on iphone), the total GS score wont be showing in the leaderboard and cant get any rewards in Tournaments ?

Yes, that's true.
  • Options
    PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    Yes, that's true.

aww what? did they make that on purpose? so whast the point of playing ew3 now? no tournament, no VP, no leaderboard
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • Options
    xgneilxxgneilx Registered Users 6 Posts
    Mine is rooted. Yes, the VP got stuck, the leaderboard is not updating as well since the first tournament that i've joined, but i do receive guild rewards on tournaments.
  • Options
    My tablets factory normal no tamper just box standard but since the update that rest my account I don't receive any rewards...
  • Options
    StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    I'm no longer getting tourney rewards or showing as ranked either. Stock Optimus 4.2 Android Ui (Android skin on G2)...and I 200kVPs in current Fuse tourney but listed as unranked. You aren't the only one. 10258 GS warrior..I should be ranked #8 at the moment..
  • Options
    Its annoying, I'm still currently not getting any rewards grrr! I just hope they fix those issue as I'm losing out loads of tokens and being in a guild if lost out...
  • Options
    StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    I feel ya. I can't join a top 5 guild until this is fixed...and definitely not deleting my character for a bug created by their update
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    StTyrael wrote: »
    I'm no longer getting tourney rewards or showing as ranked either. Stock Optimus 4.2 Android Ui (Android skin on G2)...and I 200kVPs in current Fuse tourney but listed as unranked. You aren't the only one. 10258 GS warrior..I should be ranked #8 at the moment..

Perhaps you got flagged as a hacker and are suppressed from the list. There's a "help us find hackers" forum which is intent on preserving the purity of the leaderboard. As far as I can see the criteria used to judge someone as hacker is whether or not they are high up on the list.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    Perhaps you got flagged as a hacker and are suppressed from the list. There's a "help us find hackers" forum which is intent on preserving the purity of the leaderboard. As far as I can see the criteria used to judge someone as hacker is whether or not they are high up on the list.

No, it's not just how high on the list- it's also based on other activity that we check manually.
  • Options
    ruutimies3ruutimies3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yes, i dont get my rewards and im not listen in leaderboard (im not rooted)