Options

Broken xp bar?

Anyone has the same problem? Im a level 50 monk and been grinding none stop i just noticed my xp bar differs from time to time?

Comments

• Options
    Leonluis1Leonluis1 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Lvl 50 is the cap lvl. ur at max, play with mage o warrior Now :)
  • Options
    PuroyPuroy Registered Users 8 Posts
    Leonluis1 wrote: »
    Lvl 50 is the cap lvl. ur at max, play with mage o warrior Now :)

Thats weird coz we a a level 51 guildmate.. Bugged probably?
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    What do you mean by differ? Increase? Decrease?

Anyways the latest version of the game has no lvl cap. You can grind your way to lvl 52 if you feel like it but it's going to take ages and you only get like 50~60 damage bonus with lvl 44 gold weapon.
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    I don't know what it is but I'm experiencing the same thing here. I would grind against Legendary Hellboy because hes super easy to beat for the amount of XP you get so the bar builds up fast compare to others. But when I get bored of farming him and choose someone like Jade Cyclops or even Jade Hellboy the 5 bars of experience I had decreases to 3 bars full. Fighting Jade Cyclops seems the most logical at this point for the kind of drops you can get but Hellboy is the way to go. What gives with this Xp mess up? My guild member is at level 51 ...been stuck at level 50 for a week cause of this xp system.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    I don't know what it is but I'm experiencing the same thing here. I would grind against Legendary Hellboy because hes super easy to beat for the amount of XP you get so the bar builds up fast compare to others. But when I get bored of farming him and choose someone like Jade Cyclops or even Jade Hellboy the 5 bars of experience I had decreases to 3 bars full. Fighting Jade Cyclops seems the most logical at this point for the kind of drops you can get but Hellboy is the way to go. What gives with this Xp mess up? My guild member is at level 51 ...been stuck at level 50 for a week cause of this xp system.

When you reach level 50, you MUST play Tower of Heroes to advance to level 51. Play anywhere else, the exp bar will advance or even go to level 51 or 52 BUT it will reset to 50 once you restart your game. Only when you play tower will the points and bar become permanent. I tried telling another dude about this but he just doesnt get it and kept whining about the game being broken.
    The more and higher levels you reach at the Tower, the faster you get to level 51 and above.
  • Options
    xneonlightxneonlight Registered Users 64 Posts
    Im lvl 35 i do get xp wen i play but it doesnt show how much i get. Only wen i play endless i can se i get like 60xp each kill but i cant see that in normal ? Why??
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Cause that's the way it is duh.
    Why are oranges orange? Stupid question