nerf drop!!!

KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
So admins.. didn't it enough you lower the drop and now took off the demons heart from normal bossess.

How we are suposed to evolve/fuse our gear ???? how we should kill Hellboy without fully evolved gear ????

What are u doin with the game guys??? you realy want to fck it up ??

Comments

• ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    LOL - dude demon hearts drop from normal bosses regularly - it's called farming for a reason.
  • KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    well .. 100% item find .. all day farming on Thrundheim and not even single heart...
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    That's because thrundheim doesn't drop hearts. The demon guy only drops eye~sigil. You're better off farming a stage with bearman/catkin queen/boarman.
  • camerr55camerr55 Registered Users 18 Posts
    That's because thrundheim doesn't drop hearts. The demon guy only drops eye~sigil. You're better off farming a stage with bearman/catkin queen/boarman.

While we are on it, mind letting me know where demon champion soulshards drop? farmed for two weeks and havent seen one. K thanks.
  • DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    camerr55 wrote: »
    While we are on it, mind letting me know where demon champion soulshards drop? farmed for two weeks and havent seen one. K thanks.

Soulshards are rare and only bosses drops them, cyclopse, nian, hellboy. Demon champ one is legendary Nian if i remember correct.
  • KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    they have rly nurfed demon's hearts from normal dungeons.... not even single one for whole day of farming...
  • GuaizzGuaizz Registered Users 11 Posts
    Not sure if we are on the same game, i just completed my last character (monk) through legendary mode 2 days ago and i can assure you hearts do drop at a healthy rate... i farmed mainly wolf pass for demon prince hearts because it was easier and i needed some demon champ parts to upgrade my armors anyway.

If you are familiar with the boss's move set, you can kill most bosses without taking any dmg, theoretically allowing you to farm every single boss once you manage to reach him... outgearing content and steamrolling it is just a simplified way of playing....

with that said, i still wish for better drop rates on tower, although personal experience shows it has already been increased the last 2 days.. managed to get 1 demon prince shards out of every 4 run through 111-125. also got 2 Godly bracers of resolve in 12 hours.
    Drop rate of demon prince shards is fine for tower because there's another way of acquiring it. However, as we move on up, the only source of a higher reagent will need to be from the tower itself (until new content is introduced). Given the difficulty and gating requirements, i believe current drop rate of shards and items will frustrate many more people. I wouldnt mind spending a revive pot or 2 when i die at 125 if i have a godly item from 124, but seriously, drop rates need to be increased.
  • StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Stupidest topic ever. Just got at least 50 hearts since yesterday as well as 8 prince soulshards

It's hard enough to get our legitimate concerns to grace the eyes of the elusive GLU, we don't need these noobies polluting **** in here
  • jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Stpwner wrote: »
    Stupidest topic ever. Just got at least 50 hearts since yesterday as well as 8 prince soulshards

It's hard enough to get our legitimate concerns to grace the eyes of the elusive GLU, we don't need these noobies polluting **** in here
    Everyone game experience is not the same. Just because you got a drop dont mean evryone else does. Just because you consider yourself to be some type of ew3 god dont give you the right to bash other ppls post. Maybe your so called legitimate concerns is not concerns of everyone in the game.
  • StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Ew3 god? What is this? Dragonball warriors Z? Since the beginning of the game, drops on normal bosses push tons of blues or higher.
    And yes there are tons of legitimate concerns posted here. And no, this isn't one. Boost your iq above that of a speedbump, and let's discuss