Options

lost characters, reset account and endless loading loop bug! lets get some results!!!

So as many of you will of noticed recently with the latest updates.. there has been many people including my self that has fallen victim to account reset and loss of purchased bag slots wiped... and the endless loading loop bug!
Now I have made tickets and tried contacting glu on there help line just to see that they don't pay any notice at all to there player community! This has to stop and problems need to be dealt with and fixed!!

Now I know its not much but as gluadmin as said in another post
gluadmin wrote: »
While I can't formally advise you to leave a one-star rating, it may be an effective way to get the attention of the devs because they do check those reviews very often.

I would like to ask every one with these issues to go on the play store and down vote the game and write your reason for doing so! So that maybe we can actually get some results with the current issues that we are stuck with! Maybe then glu techs will actually do something to make this game as good as it can be!

Thanks in advanced and fingers crossed!

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We do hear you and we all hope you'll be able to get remedy for the issues you are experiencing. Please understand Customer Care is experiencing a 10x increase in tickets at this time and we apologize for the delay.
  • Options
    bulldozerbulldozer Registered Users 39 Posts
    Come on people! It takes 2min to pop on the play store and make a vote!
    Down vote and give a reason why so that maybe we can get a response and our games fixed!
  • Options
    DomanicusDomanicus Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ok I started this game a week ago and reached lvl 27 only to buy gems get badass upgrades do an in bugged awesome tournament on my phone only too..... I have poor grammar sry lol!!! Loose my F'n account during server shutdown. So wait weeks til my profile is recovered ay? Ok this game will be down rated until I get my profile back.

Sincerely,
    Domanicus
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    I deleted my 8k+ GS char lol its not worth playing anymore...
  • Options
    SHARRYSHARRY Registered Users 29 Posts
    I always do that 1 star thingy.... But i hate it..bcoz when it happened during first Jade event...i had to wait about 6 days before i cud play that...bcz of restart loop..and now we hav 2nd jade thingy event ..its again loading bug...and its 2 days that i cant play..and hope it will take more.. So i might also stop playing...even my boring life was better than that.. ;)