To Glu Admin EW3 Drop Rate Horrible!

iodvariodvar Registered Users 10 Posts
To Gluadmin.. Drop Rate Horrible!
I just began playing on iOS from Android and the drop rate is horrible. Obviously Android hasn't received whatever nerfs you have implied to iOS but I am on the verge of uninstalling. This is money your company will loose from your precious IAP and I am sure I am not the only one experiencing this. I have played through 18 levels with one... I repeat one blue drop zero purple drops and the majority being grey drops. If your strategy is forcing players to purchase all their gear via lottery you are sadly mistaking as I have tried this method also, dropping gems into rolls and gaining nothing of value. Please reconsider your actions and readjust the drop rate so your customers are satisfied.

Thank you!

Comments

• RazvicoolRazvicool Registered Users 6 Posts
    You are clearly immature and just raging into a conversation.
    The game was supposed to make you come back and "farm" new items.
    The game is new and basic and the developers obviously had to make sure nobody finishes the game in one day.
    If you and other players are really that unskilled, the answer is very simple, STOP PLAYING.
    The developers are allowed to be greedy and lazy and unserious and whatever, as long as their stuff is appropriate and allowed by iTunes. Glu always provided great games that are no pay to win.
    Sorry, but your argument should not even be looked at.
  • iodvariodvar Registered Users 10 Posts
    Raz look around on the other EW3 forums... I am not the only one with this gripe. When you have to farm a boss, 10,000 times + for an item drop, yes there is a post about it the drop rate is broken!
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Not pay to win??
    They weren't pay to win i agree, but endless are you seriously saying that isn't pay to win.

What has ruined this game is the completely stupid drop rate (and im not talking vanity items). You can get everything you want from champion nether born in about 3-4 days, then bam gonna take a month just to get maybe 1-2 godly gear drops worth keeping if the drop rate doesn't improve after jade is gone, most high end players are just gonna stop trying seriously I've killed jade cyclops so many freaking times its just not funny and getting the last item (which they obviously never thought about) is verging on impossible. Got everything from vanity item to godly helm, but getting the specific godly chest of resolve is just stupid many players are 1 item off and just never gonna get it.

And once jade forest is gone how exactly can anyone get gear from endless??
    You have to spend to get into a high enough wave and to survive, you have to wait for tickets to come back and then on top of all of that that they dump a pathetic drop rate on every wave, no chance of drop rate getting better the higher you go just a stone cold 1 drop rate through the entire bloody thing.

And you sit there and defend these idiots saying they work hard, its quite obvious that they haven't worked hard at all at this update and its just a complete joke, if they were serious they would of worked hard and actually created something worth while to begin with, not just leave it and see how many people just spend to have a chance at getting better gear.

All in all there just making everyone start to hack there game cause whats the point of fighting fair when everything is against you.
    Demonic666
  • ResolvedResolved Registered Users 98 Posts
    Demonic makes a very strong point.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Demonic wrote: »
    What has ruined this game is the completely stupid drop rate ....

True. If the admin from here get any sort of response from the Glu team can they please post it here in the forums... (and also possibly start a new thread so its easier to see)
  • xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    I think drop rates are good. Stop complaining. I mean who in earth wants to see everyone in vanity items? Not me! Work your ass off like I have and you'll receive items! I suggest cyclops farming a ONLY at 250%+ IIF.

Have a good day.
  • DarkmoxDarkmox Registered Users 54 Posts
    Not pay to win??
    They weren't pay to win i agree, but endless are you seriously saying that isn't pay to win.

What has ruined this game is the completely stupid drop rate (and im not talking vanity items). You can get everything you want from champion nether born in about 3-4 days, then bam gonna take a month just to get maybe 1-2 godly gear drops worth keeping if the drop rate doesn't improve after jade is gone, most high end players are just gonna stop trying seriously I've killed jade cyclops so many freaking times its just not funny and getting the last item (which they obviously never thought about) is verging on impossible. Got everything from vanity item to godly helm, but getting the specific godly chest of resolve is just stupid many players are 1 item off and just never gonna get it.

You have to spend to get into a high enough wave and to survive, you have to wait for tickets to come back and then on top of all of that that they dump a pathetic drop rate on every wave, no chance of drop rate getting better the higher you go just a stone cold 1 drop rate through the entire bloody thing.

And you sit there and defend these idiots saying they work hard, its quite obvious that they haven't worked hard at all at this update and its just a complete joke, if they were serious they would of worked hard and actually created something worth while to begin with, not just leave it and see how many people just spend to have a chance at getting better gear.

All in all there just making everyone start to hack there game cause whats the point of fighting fair when everything is against you.
    Agree with everything said here..
    EW3 - Mage lvl51 / 11.5K gs

EW2 (retired) -Grand Dragon Lord - LVL70
    Dragon Braker / Full Mystery armor
  • iodvariodvar Registered Users 10 Posts
    Not pay to win??

Exactly...

I am not against spending money to help me progress, I will be honest I have bought gold in MMORPGS I WILL spend money on this game. However if the only way to advance here is to spend thousands on lottary rolls hoping for a certain drop or otherwise mindlessly killing the same boss thousands of times over and over for one item Im going to move to another game.
  • jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    iodvar wrote: »
    Exactly...

I am not against spending money to help me progress, I will be honest I have bought gold in MMORPGS I WILL spend money on this game. However if the only way to advance here is to spend thousands on lottary rolls hoping for a certain drop or otherwise mindlessly killing the same boss thousands of times over and over for one item Im going to move to another game.

Precisely, order and chaos has been a rather fun game considering its an mmorpg (like wow) for android handheld devices
  • UnevenUneven Registered Users 4 Posts
    jamesb8488 wrote: »
    Precisely, order and chaos has been a rather fun game considering its an mmorpg (like wow) for android handheld devices

I played order and chaos for some time I got 4 maxed out caracters and have to say the game went to crap when devs and managers stopped listening to there customers. now several server's have almost no population and the game is designed to only really advance if you spend lots of money.
  • jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Isnt this game the same? Buy gems get regents you need to make small improvements, or use gems on lottery or potions which are ridiculously expensive.
  • MikesestMikesest Registered Users 10 Posts
    jamesb8488 wrote: »
    Isnt this game the same? Buy gems get regents you need to make small improvements, or use gems on lottery or potions which are ridiculously expensive.

No james it is not at all anything like order and chaos. This game allows u to get every single regeant u need to upgrade your gear. Such a shame for your spoiled *** that u ACTUALLY have to farm for them. By all means. Go back into your mommy and daddys pocket and spend their money to avoid actually playing a game for farming. Theres very few things u can get from the slots that u cant get from the game. And even more u can get from the game then u can get from the slots. Unbreakable gear for instance. Only part of that u can get from slots is the ring. But james. Go spend ur mommy and daddys money. Take the fun out of the game. Us players that like the challenge of not owning ever monster we fight against in 1 hit shall play the farming way and not cry cause we are spoiled little brat who gets everything when he sheds a pansy tear.
  • KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    The point of EW3 is farming. it's the fun and it's the thing that keeps you playing. What if u have max and top gear ? will u play it ? when u don't have anything to do ? ... NO .. so stop crying about drop. I also have 1-2 threads in forums about the drop but... if u look it realy in every game there are 0.01-0.99% of some items to drop. so get better gear raise your IIF and farm.

U can't have all without farming. I've started to understand it when i've reached legendary mode.

The fun of this game is that it's hard. that's make it wanted game.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    i certainly dont want that too. but i also dont want to spend 10 hours a day, and 7 days a week farming for this bull****. I have school, but i should still be able to enjoy the game.

And besides, vanity drop rates dont really affect glu, after all, its not like paying money is gonna get you godly items

This message is to xMichaelX
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    Krinijah wrote: »
    The point of EW3 is farming. it's the fun and it's the thing that keeps you playing. What if u have max and top gear ? will u play it ? when u don't have anything to do ? ... NO .. so stop crying about drop. I also have 1-2 threads in forums about the drop but... if u look it realy in every game there are 0.01-0.99% of some items to drop. so get better gear raise your IIF and farm.

U can't have all without farming. I've started to understand it when i've reached legendary mode.

The fun of this game is that it's hard. that's make it wanted game.

Yes, but some of us have school, and we are not interested in spending hours a day farming for these items. I get that they are hard to get, but after spending five to six days on jade cyclops, it gets really boring. And im really not interested in failing my biology class because of some pixel character in a video game
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Very least is keep Jade Bosses an event for at least a couple months. Who cares if it's not Chinese New Year in April, we want the vanities, we want the items.
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Very least is keep Jade Bosses an event for at least a couple months. Who cares if it's not Chinese New Year in April, we want the vanities, we want the items.

Well, i already have jade nian and jade clops wings.... but murdermaker would be nice

jade hellboy wings would look great on mage, but i dont really care for them
  • WindhakerWindhaker Registered Users 29 Posts
    Drop Rate Suggestion :

Like killing sub-boss of each stage give sigil, boss to give heart, eye's and blood by normal enemies.

Example :- Helgard
    Enemy #1 : Sword skeletons = demon eye.
    Enemy #2 : Archer skeletons = demon blood.
    Sub-bosses : Greatsword Man skeleton / wolf = demon sigil.
    Boss : Helgard catkin queen = demon heart

Better this way.

Windhaker
    That makes it too easy to get reagents. Glu doesn't make money by making players happy.
  • WindhakerWindhaker Registered Users 29 Posts
    That makes it too easy to get reagents. Glu doesn't make money by making players happy.

Lol. I'm not saying every time they should drop it. ONE in ONE Stage is better.......its still boring to replay the levels after doing the side quest too.