Options

Normal mode Nian

applehappleh Registered Users 3 Posts
What's up guys!
So, I've been farming Nian for last couple of days - not really effectively. He hasn't dropped ANY golden item(neithers soulshards nor set items).
I wanted to ask you, guys, who have been past him already: does he even drop legendary items? I mean mainly golden weapon, I need it badly to proceed. I couldn't find it anywhere, so I hope I will get some help here.

Thanks in advance. :^)

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Yes he does but the drop rate is lowest of all bosses. I managed to get only 2 soulshards, 2 useless talismans and 2-3 purple pieces of armour in 3 days. I got a lv. 15 blue weapon and a lv. 21 green weapon from Temple's Secret Chamber, so my advice is to seek there for a lv. 15 purple or a lv. 21 blue upgrade it as much as 3rd star blinking and move forward.
  • Options
    Ok then, thanks :)

One more question: are there any loot tables or smth like that for bosses? Something like

Normal Cyclops:
    - Phenomenal Set
    - Glorious Set
    - Dragon's Bane
    (that's what I found out at least)
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    I'm not very sure about normal mode but I think all items starting from blue to gold have the same suffix at the same level, only the the gold weapons have unique names.
  • Options
    silencehuntsilencehunt Registered Users 37 Posts
    Am farm nian too i got this
    lendray:
    Dragon claws (weapon for monk)
    6 soul shards
    All heaven stuff expecpt the shoes
    and a ring and amulet
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    appleh wrote: »
    Ok then, thanks :)

One more question: are there any loot tables or smth like that for bosses? Something like

Normal Cyclops:
    - Phenomenal Set
    - Glorious Set
    - Dragon's Bane
    (that's what I found out at least)

theres some thread about loot drop that tells you certain item that drop off from bosses its not completes since after the update the loot table has change up abit.
  • Options
    Am farm nian too i got this
    lendray:
    Dragon claws (weapon for monk)
    6 soul shards
    All heaven stuff expecpt the shoes
    and a ring and amulet

Thanks bro, that's exatcly what I was looking for :) cheers