Options

Guild ASCENSION for Android

mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
Hello,

So Android has finally been blessed with EW3, and there are already tons and tons of players playing it.
I first must apologize to JonWayne and credit him for the name Ascension but I just thought of creating a guild for our forum for the android platform. Seeing as how successful our ios counterpart is i thought we might have the same success if we get some good members :) .

So Android players, if any of you who have 1000 gs or close and can contribute greatly to Tournaments, please post here to sign up.

Post your player name here, and tell us a little about yourself and ill add up anyone promising :)

Cheers.
;)

Comments

• Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    You credit the wrong person. Ascension was coined by ChisToT who has since left the guild and game as his game crashed twice and you know how frustrating that can be. Though EW 3 can be played now by both Android and ios users we know ios and Android users cant play each other, So using the same guild name wont hurt. That is only my opinion, of course.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Be no.1!!!!
  • Options
    AplasterAplaster Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey Jon, I was invited to the guild on iOS, I guess I had a nap and I am no longer in the guild anymore? Tried to message in game but, don't think it works.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Aplaster wrote: »
    Hey Jon, I was invited to the guild on iOS, I guess I had a nap and I am no longer in the guild anymore? Tried to message in game but, don't think it works.

sent u a PM!

some management change.

:)
  • Options
    Alright credits to ChrisTot and JonWayne :) .
    ;)
  • Options
    RelentlessRelentless Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hey mohican, I might try to join once I get a little more gs. Having trouble at level before nian right now.
  • Options
    HibriaHibria Registered Users 25 Posts
    I am interested, I have ~1k gearscore warrior lvl 24, started him like couple days ago should be 1.5k tonight

IGN: Hibri

just hibri not hibria, thanks
  • Options
    IcyVeNoMIcyVeNoM Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey dude I'd love to join ur guild my gs is 1.2k and climbing everyday only had the game for 3 days I think I'm doin well lol my in-game name is IcyVeNoM please add :))
  • Options
    Adding u guys now. Cheers :)

relentless thats fine theres heapsa time for lvling uo b4 the tourney. Ive added everyone.
    ;)
  • Options
    For nian hit him with a full tornado ss soon ss he pops up and then move quickly to the side to avoid his quick strike. jst move to the side when he claw stomps at u and then hit him twice and move again. When he gets ready for hid quick strike parry that or move in the opp direction diagonally.
    once he is in rage mode he will either go for 4 lightning claws if ur close or shoot 2 waves of energy balls plus 4 lighting claws if ur far away. U will want to run in a circle and keep moving to avoid this. Once hes done with the 4th lightning paw hit with a dash plus 2 quick slashes then move back to running in a circle. Everytime u see him walking to u and turns from red to blue hit him with 2 slashes and go bak to ur circle run.

all the best
    ;)
  • Options
    RelentlessRelentless Registered Users 28 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    For nian hit him with a full tornado ss soon ss he pops up and then move quickly to the side to avoid his quick strike. jst move to the side when he claw stomps at u and then hit him twice and move again. When he gets ready for hid quick strike parry that or move in the opp direction diagonally.
    once he is in rage mode he will either go for 4 lightning claws if ur close or shoot 2 waves of energy balls plus 4 lighting claws if ur far away. U will want to run in a circle and keep moving to avoid this. Once hes done with the 4th lightning paw hit with a dash plus 2 quick slashes then move back to running in a circle. Everytime u see him walking to u and turns from red to blue hit him with 2 slashes and go bak to ur circle run.

all the best

Haha this would have helped me quite a bit, I just decided well after he goes into rage and I attack I get raped.. So I just got him to 3/4 hp and did parry only until he was about 1/10 hp left and used the skill where you tap a lot.
  • Options
    bulldozerbulldozer Registered Users 39 Posts
    Hi mohican, its bulldozer.
    My account was reset after jade update... I have made a ticket to recover it but ain't heard nothing back from the support yet grrr! Any ways I have been trying to get a hold of you in game as I made a new character, not sure if my old ones in guild still but would it be possible to get another invite with my new character please.
  • Options
    grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    Mohican acc was reset too...
  • Options
    Ah bugger, **** his character was sweet geared! Hope he gets it back, fingers crossed!
    What's he doing then? Is he still playing or given up on the game?
  • Options
    I got a response to my ticket last night, finally they are in the process of restoring my account yay!
    Fingers crossed mohican gets a response about his character :-)