Options

Lost account least of my troubles...

I got a new phone, which from what i read will wipe your account leaving you to submit a ticket...which I have done, only to wait for weeks to here some kind of reply. Well lets make it simpler. I am not worried about the account. I can re level. I just want to be refunded the gems I have purchased. I have all the receipts in Google wallet of all the purchases for EW3. Which I would think you could see all the purchases individuals have made per their email? That's all I want is a gem refund, or a refund of all the money I have spent.

Comments

• Options
    KhoaKhoa Registered Users 26 Posts
    Dude i have been waiting for over 3 weeks...
  • Options
    Coffee BlackCoffee Black Registered Users 5 Posts
    figured it would be easier just to refund the gems then get account back.
  • Options
    bulldozerbulldozer Registered Users 39 Posts
    I'm in the same boat as you only I didn't get a he phone or tablet, the last game update reset my account which resulted in me losing my lvl 44 warrior with decent gear plus additional bag space which I paid real cash for... I'm still waiting for a response to my ticket!
  • Options
    Can we figure this out?
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Honestly if the game developers are not responding you can always file a complaint with google and get a refund. You would have to state a decent case and normally they will give you a refund and they will get their money from Glu. All in all good luck!
  • Options
    Hoping to not have to do that. It's a simple fix. Admin a answer would be nice.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The issue is that we have no visibility into your account and all refunds have to be handled through the Customer Care ticketing system. So if you've filed your ticket, that's the best that can be done at this time. There is a queue and we appreciate your patience.