Options

Tier levels

LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
When is the final tier for offerings? I know at 31 there's a new tier but when's the final stretch where they are more value? I have over 300 saved up and just hitting level 41 right now. Wondering if its worth the cash out or if I should wait till mid/high 40s

Comments

• Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    iron/silver/gold = teir 7
    jade = tier 8 equivalent
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    ^my jade is still showing tier 7 items at lvl 51
  • Options
    skyfire is equivalent to godly in stats and gs so maybe can consider it a 7.5 tier?
  • Options
    only the skyfire from tourneys are tier 8 though.
  • Options
    haha guess we still need more info on skyfire need someone with full/partial skyfire/godly to compare.
  • Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    Good answers but I asked what level it becomes such. Is it LvL 41+ the final set and when you start?
  • Options
    Limper wrote: »
    Good answers but I asked what level it becomes such. Is it LvL 41+ the final set and when you start?

i never pay attention to the offering item vs lvl. But it could be base on the stage you currently in or passed, like if you beat cyclop or nian the reagant/item change to the next stage regarding of lvl
  • Options
    Tommyjohn19Tommyjohn19 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Limper wrote: »

The last tier of offering gear starts at level 36. After that, saving offerings is pointless.
  • Options
    lvl 44+ items are godly (tier 8) which can only be obtained from tourneys, endless mode, and jade cyclops. You cannot get it from offerings. Kind of surprised how Glu didn't add tier 8 to the offerings, which they may get a lot of cash from.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ok, skyfire from offerings is lvl 36, tier 7, same as unbreakables. Skyfire from tournaments is tier 8, same as godly
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Pelepala don't say false information lol, people with no knowledge of the game will believe your **** lol.
    Skyfire is NOT equivalent to tier8.
    It IS equivalent to tier 7, not worse, not better, the EXACT same as tier7. End of story.

As for the guy with 300 tokens at lvl 4x, u kinda alrdy waited too long unless u got below tier7 gear. Use it on a offering tournament I guess.

My info is right as I can clearly see that skyfire has same gs as my unbreakables, and my godlys are definately better.
    SOURCE: i have the freakin stuff -.-
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Stpwner wrote: »
    Pelepala don't say false information lol, people with no knowledge of the game will believe your **** lol.
    Skyfire is NOT equivalent to tier8.
    It IS equivalent to tier 7, not worse, not better, the EXACT same as tier7. End of story.

As for the guy with 300 tokens at lvl 4x, u kinda alrdy waited too long unless u got below tier7 gear. Use it on a offering tournament I guess.

My info is right as I can clearly see that skyfire has same gs as my unbreakables, and my godlys are definately better.
    SOURCE: i have the freakin stuff -.-

skyfire rewards from tourney are level 44, same as godly. Proof? i have a friend with skyfire reward, and it has same gs as godly. However, i have skyfire gauntlets from jade OFFERING, and its the same as my unbreakable gauntlets.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.