About the Wings In Eternity warriors 3

I believe that the drop isn't fair in this game I ave 170 drop rate and I didn't receive any wings,whereas my friend who had 20 drop rate he got wing.This is not fair I have been working for wings sine many days atleast I deserve the wings

Comments

• EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    First of all, the wings have super low drop rate. Second of all, a 170% increase isn't much anyways. The wings have like 0.001% drop rate, so 170% makes it around 0.002% only. Third of all, Glu messed up the release and they're backlogged with complaints and tickets, so they probably won't have time to do a buff on the drop rates.
  • KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    210% IIF here and still haven't droped any wings
  • v3rt3xv3rt3x Registered Users 27 Posts
    I've been at u'r spot and i know how it feels

I kept beating legendary hellboy and no luck getting a wing, but i continue beating him till i don't care whether he'll drop a wing or not... and then suddenly he drop me a wing

a word of advice, don't play for a wing, play for fun and you finally got the wing :D
  • KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    well. i play on him for other reason . i won't tell it cuz i'll break my luck :D but u know what i mean ( what drops from him ) :D
  • v3rt3xv3rt3x Registered Users 27 Posts
    yeah i know, not getting what we want so badly, but when we already give up on that thing suddenly it dropped, lol

I even got another general's flag, when i want a legendary weapon so bad, and now it's so hard to sell one of the flag :D
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I feel you guys. I spent 10 days on normal ivar, and 7 days on legendary.

Suddenly, when i need 690000 for fusion, and im farming leg ivar, i get them.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • wolfman1023wolfman1023 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Guy's I have 370% IF and still no wings or better weapon