Options

Demon Prince Eye

KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
Heya guys.
Can u tell me where the drop of demon prince eye is bit often ?

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Trundheim.
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Don't go there if u can hit higher lvls. If you can reach helgard, it's the best besides endless tower because u have 4 chances: the chest, 2 sub bosses, and the main boss. Thrundeim; no.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Thrundheim because it can be completed faster, and you can only get eyes~sigils there, whereas helgard you can get eyes~hearts. Also, thrudheim gives the most xp/min if you only have tier 7 weapon.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Thrundheim because it can be completed faster, and you can only get eyes~sigils there, whereas helgard you can get eyes~hearts. Also, thrudheim gives the most xp/min if you only have tier 7 weapon.

agree, Thrundheim is alot easier to deal with than helgard, if main focus are eye and blood. not to mention you dont have to run around the place as much.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Farm for offerings. I already have two demon prince hearts and I haven't passed dragon's tail yet...
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts

Can you get the Demon PRINCE eyes in normal mode? I've only ever gotten the normal Demon Eyes in either Thrundheim or
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    Can you get the Demon PRINCE eyes in normal mode? I've only ever gotten the normal Demon Eyes in either Thrundheim or

No, demon prince eyes are only available in legendary mode, past wolf fang pass
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    Thanks for the tips all.