Options

Reagents since patch

FalvarFalvar Registered Users 1 Posts
With the recent patch I noticed an extreme change in reagent drops. Usually what happens in a map is I get 90% sigils and 10% other stuff. Blood, heart and soul shard is nearly impossible to get anymore.

I recently got double sigils from legendary nian about twenty times in a row. When I farm maps looking for demon prince reagents it either drops sigil or nothing at all.

This excessively low drop rate on blood and hearts only started with this patch and changing my IIF has no effect on it whatsoever.

I understand that you wanted to reduce the drop rate but is there no middle ground? Do I really need to run a map 20-30 times for a single blood? Is that reasonable?

When I was finished using demon champ reagents I had about fifty blood and hearts but I had ONE THOUSAND sigils...

Comments

• Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    took me 6 hrs to farm 4 DC heart and another 5 for DCSS from Nian. gotten over 300+ sigil and 20 blood.
  • Options
    WindhakerWindhaker Registered Users 29 Posts
    Yeah, since the latest patch, The only thing i got is sigil from ivar mountain. now got about 80 sigils. demon heart is like killing hellboy 15 times got 1.

And also since the recent tournament of offering, there also i get sigil more than items.
    I'm at legendary cyclops got 25 DC Sigil, 2 DC blood, 10 DC eye's.......they should be equal.

Like killing sub-boss of each stage give sigil, boss to give heart, eye's and blood by normal enemies.

Example :- Helgard
    Enemy #1 : Sword skeletons = demon eye.
    Enemy #2 : Archer skeletons = demon blood.
    Sub-bosses : Greatsword Man skeleton / wolf = demon sigil.
    Boss : Helgard catkin queen = demon heart

Better this way.
    Windhaker