Options

Some simple improvements

LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
Just some ideas for small additions that would make gameplay much smoother and enjoyable.

- RETRY LEVEL button. Right now when you die you either quit or pay 70 gems to revive if you don't have a potion. Why not let us retry the level from beginning instead of making us renavigate everything?

- protect item option. Let's face it, some people are impatient. They want to hold onto some gear to level but grinding for materials they go on mass selling sprees and sell those items they meant to save. How about an option to make an item unsellable?

- leech life effect. Sure, you'll take a hit on potions so don't make players able to survive completely off leeching life but cmon, every game of this genre has life steal and I'm amazed its not in here. We need it.

- Sell all option. How about an option to sell everything in your bags that isn't equipped and isn't an upgrade material? Boom. Farm, fill, dump. I'm sure many players would love this, especially combined with the protect item option.

Comments

• Options
    WindhakerWindhaker Registered Users 29 Posts
    One more suggestion :

Like killing sub-boss of each stage give sigil, boss to give heart, eye's and blood by normal enemies.

Example :- Helgard
    Enemy #1 : Sword skeletons = demon eye.
    Enemy #2 : Archer skeletons = demon blood.
    Sub-bosses : Greatsword Man skeleton / wolf = demon sigil.
    Boss : Helgard catkin queen = demon heart

Better this way.
    Windhaker
  • Options
    Leech life effects is cool : Like 1%-5% health per 1 kill.

This could be added in warriors skill.
  • Options
    And atleast bosses should give only blue, purple items.

and

Cyclops / Minion's boss : should give purple and gold item, gave me eye or sigil and white items.
    Nian / Fiend's boss : should give purple and gold item, gave me eye or sigil and green items.
    Hellboy / Demon's boss : should give purple and gold item, gave me blood or sigil and green items.

Hey they are boss, and they give me eye sigil and same old items of lower rank than my current items.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Agree with OP suggestion