Options

Drop rates broken, not worth playing any more

lingpanlingpan Registered Users 10 Posts
Look, when the tower first appeared drop rates were too high. Now, they are basically 0.
If you expect me to give you my hard earned money, then you better provide something worth spending it on.
Let me explain.
I have 20 million coins right now. And I have not had a single usable drop in nearly 10 days. Yup, nothing. Not one piece of gear which is an improvement. Whats worse, is that without at least a better set of arms or legs, there is no possible way to get beyond where I am in the tower, to get better gear worth spending money on gems to upgrade. See how that works? And skyfire is trash to me so no way will I spend and gems on that. I get why demon soulshards basically no longer drop at all, you're greedy. It's not good enough to sell the game, or charge a subscription or anything... But if you want us to spend money on gems to buy the shards, we need something to use them on. It this point a nice set of epic arms that are better than unbreakable, would move me forward another notch and I wouldn't hesitate to max them out. But you broke the tower droprates so badly that this won't happen and I'm not wasting any more time on this game till you fix it.

Comments

• Options
    KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    they're not gonna repair it... as u say THEY ARE GREEDY!!! that's enough about this game.