Options

(Monk) Endless Waves

xangxang Registered Users 2 Posts
I have a 9500gs Monk but cant seem to get to wave 120 without using pots and usually die from archers. So i was wondering is there a trick or strategy to get farther or does the monk have a disadvantage in endless. Any help will be much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    I have a monk 11000+ GS and the best level is 124 with pots (2 revive + 4 health + 5 energy). Without pots i die between 103 - 118. Yes, the monk susks in endless, he's very fast but you may run out of time if you dodge too much, and if you don't dodge you die.
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    9720 gs and I can't pass 110 ( without any kind of pots and revives) .... which class is best for endless ya'll reckon?
  • Options
    xangxang Registered Users 2 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    I have a monk 11000+ GS and the best level is 124 with pots (2 revive + 4 health + 5 energy). Without pots i die between 103 - 118. Yes, the monk susks in endless, he's very fast but you may run out of time if you dodge too much, and if you don't dodge you die.

Thx for the reply at least now i know i don't just suck lol. I love the monk for bosses, killed jade cyclops in just 2 attacks but endless is hard as fck but leader boards are at 150 to 300 which just baffles my mind. Either to many people hacking or just blowing money for the hopes of getting a drop that isn't gonna.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    I've only gotten to floor 124 with my monk. It even has a godly bracer and chest of resolve. Didn't use potions though, since I only use potions when I get a godly item.
  • Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    Serpentine my friend. Serpentine.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    no you are not alone. my best cleared floor is lvl 119 alway ran out of time in lvl 120 or die. if i start from lvl 110 i usually dont need to use potion depends on the mob combo and how lucky i am with the placement of the mob. If i'm able to group them all close enough a vortex should able to take out most of the boss except "cat" and bearman and finsih them off with fist.

i dont usually run out of mana except when im in desperate situation. like low on health or time is running low then i'll use rage to try to finish them off fast.

as for the best class to be in endless i guess mage has the top spot: long range,tele/freeze, fast mana regen and insane special attack that does not require "orb" to do full damage.

War near 360 swing on normal attack keep most mob at bay , high defense and passive attack increase.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    no you are not alone. my best cleared floor is lvl 119 alway ran out of time in lvl 120 or die. if i start from lvl 110 i usually dont need to use potion depends on the mob combo and how lucky i am with the placement of the mob. If i'm able to group them all close enough a vortex should able to take out most of the boss except "cat" and bearman and finsih them off with fist.

i dont usually run out of mana except when im in desperate situation. like low on health or time is running low then i'll use rage to try to finish them off fast.

as for the best class to be in endless i guess mage has the top spot: long range,tele/freeze, fast mana regen and insane special attack that does not require "orb" to do full damage.

War near 360 swing on normal attack keep most mob at bay , high defense and passive attack increase.

I feel like warrior is the best with his amazing reach with the sword, parry, and dash. The dash can kill every enemy in 110-115 in endless, and parry can wreck several enemies at once with its double energy wave.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Mage's eruption and orb and also hit a lot of enemies. Not to mention that super fast energy regeneration.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Mage's eruption and orb and also hit a lot of enemies. Not to mention that super fast energy regeneration.

Yeah, but i suck at mage cuz i always end up aiming in the wrong direction.....so i prefer warrior more
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    Warrior and mage are both good. Due to my current levels I'm happy reaching wave 100 with them Lol my. Main which is monk pretty much resorts to placement and serpentining archers (zigzag) and I hit 130 and stopped to get my loots Lol