Options

Lvl 31 need advice

bigeasybigeasy Registered Users 18 Posts
Hi, so I just hit lvl 31 on my Monk my GS is near 2K but my weapon is really lacking. Most of my gear is "striking of resolve"

Anyways where is a good spot to find a new weapon? I've got up to Ivar mountains but can only get a "B" rating on Helgard. So not ready for it.

Lmk Ty. :)

Comments

• Options
    PomariusPomarius Registered Users 19 Posts
    Same here with warrior ;) i think nian farming to get a gold or purple weapon and uppgraden it fully is more importand than Having a high item Level weapon but can t upp it to max.
  • Options
    seanskiseanski Registered Users 24 Posts
    No choice.. You need to farm at the boss levels for gold items. I think Helgard is best since you have 3 mini bosses there + the treasure chest. :D
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Definitely farm Nian... make sure you have the mats to get it to 2 star lvl15. The Reagents for the weapon is located in the stages before Ivar... That should be well more than good enough for Hellboy Normal. Also I would suggest getting some free gems for soulshards =) I did that for me weapons and farm the rest of the shards up for accessories/armor pieces... Anywho GL~!
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    bigeasy wrote: »
    Hi, so I just hit lvl 31 on my Monk my GS is near 2K but my weapon is really lacking. Most of my gear is "striking of resolve"

Anyways where is a good spot to find a new weapon? I've got up to Ivar mountains but can only get a "B" rating on Helgard. So not ready for it.

Lmk Ty. :)

Common problem. I finally got past Ivar/Hellboy but don't have a chance against Legendary Cyclops so I'm back to Ivar to farm until I get a weapon that is both upgradable with the components I can win and stronger than what I've got. Don't forget to boost armor and CC too. The the higher your armor the more mistakes you can make and still survive. The higher your CC the less you need a super weapon.
  • Options
    Ok sounds good. Ty !

To clarify. Farm Halls of Divine right?
  • Options
    Is it that lvl ?
  • Options
    zip3slap2zip3slap2 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Where is NIAN. Located???? Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    zip3slap2 wrote: »
    Where is NIAN. Located???? Thanks a lot!

bigeasy wrote: »
    Ok sounds good. Ty !

To clarify. Farm Halls of Divine right?

here you go
  • Options
    zip3slap2zip3slap2 Registered Users 4 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    here you go

Whats the best weapon that i can find from NIAN?

Still stuck on my claws of the night badger (fully evolve) :(
  • Options
    zip3slap2 wrote: »
    Whats the best weapon that i can find from NIAN?

Still stuck on my claws of the night badger (fully evolve) :(

you in Nian (N) or (L)? i dont know the name of Nian (n) weapon. but he drop lvl 15 and 21 gold weapon.

Nian (L) drop lvl 31 and 36 gold weapon. hand of deathgod and juggernut fist.

the best weapon is alway the "butcher" one with att/cc/cd.
  • Options
    nemex2000nemex2000 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm in a similar predicament. I currently have a lvl 26 blue sword at 15/15 and can kill leg cyclops in about 5 min and normal hellboy in 1 minute. Should I farm a level 26 gold weap from cyclops or hellboy? I want a lvl 26 so that I can max it. I have an epic lvl 31 waiting for when I get the reagents.
  • Options
    nemex2000 wrote: »
    I'm in a similar predicament. I currently have a lvl 26 blue sword at 15/15 and can kill leg cyclops in about 5 min and normal hellboy in 1 minute. Should I farm a level 26 gold weap from cyclops or hellboy? I want a lvl 26 so that I can max it. I have an epic lvl 31 waiting for when I get the reagents.

well its entirely up to you. if you alrdy have the lvl 31 weapon. thats really no need to farming him unless you want armor. but cyclop has a better chance of lvl 26 than HB.