Options

Farming Leg Cyclops Because...

DrunkLightningDrunkLightning Registered Users 21 Posts
I'm level 36 with about 2.6k GS, using a maxed purple sword Tier 4 (Ruthless sword, does 804 damage). I can reliably kill the cyclops in about 1min 45 seconds if I play smart, though after a couple of runs in I'm beginning to wonder what for. Is there anything in particular he drops that I should be farming for?

Comments

• Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    Level 44 golds are what ya chase on him. Weapon wise but you're way too weak to farm enough. May be better off farming LHellboy first to get xp and better gear.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Limper wrote: »
    Level 44 golds are what ya chase on him. Weapon wise but you're way too weak to farm enough. May be better off farming LHellboy first to get xp and better gear.

He said leg cyclops....

Best weapon from him is ragefang, a gold lvl31
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    DrunkLightningDrunkLightning Registered Users 21 Posts
    He said leg cyclops....

Best weapon from him is ragefang, a gold lvl31

Does anyone know the max stats of that?

... I'm almost tempted to drop 30$ on gems so I can buy ten of gold coins and get a guaranteed purple sword ;-;
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts

... I'm almost tempted to drop 30$ on gems so I can buy ten of gold coins and get a guaranteed purple sword ;-;

Yea, purple sword that requires reagents you can't get.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts

once you made it to legendary. the only weapon you should be farming for depends on the stage you are at.

Cyclop you want the lvl 31 gold weapon or the lvl 26 gold weapon til you able to get a 31.

Nian you want the lvl 36 gold or lvl 31 if you havent got it yet.

HB lvl 36 gold weapon and unbreakable armor.

Note: if you able to get a lvl 31 3 star or 36 2 stars. you can try your luck at Jade cyclop for the lvl 44 purple or gold weapon and godly chest and helm. having a MAX 36 gold weapon will make it easy to kill JC in less than 1-2mins. or lvl 31 2-4mins.